Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I was a bit surprised at his lack of diplomacy actually. In the Lions game tonight, after Rich casually kicked an 80m goal (yes, that's right), Russell said, "Well, he was pick 7 in the Draft. If it was held again, he'd either be pick 1, or pick 2 behind Natanui."

I felt for the Demon's fans, having their shame so publicly aired.

Sounds to me like he said in his opinion Rich is better than Watts.

Not, stating as fact that Watts is shit.

See the difference? :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of Derrrwayne but some of the shit on here...

I was a bit surprised at his lack of diplomacy actually. In the Lions game tonight, after Rich casually kicked an 80m goal (yes, that's right), Russell said, "Well, he was pick 7 in the Draft. If it was held again, he'd either be pick 1, or pick 2 behind Natanui."

so its now kevin sheedy, leigh matthews and dwayne russell who say watts was the wrong pick

If the draft was held again, I would pick Watts, as he is clearly the best prospect of any player from last year's draft.

Further, we are going to get at least one midfielder better than Rich in the next draft, possibly two, so what use would he be?

Stupid post. Where did he actually say he was a hack? He just stated the obvious that Watts should be in the 3-10 category (hindsight)

If the draft was held again, I would pick Watts, as he is clearly the best prospect of any player from last year's draft.

Further, we are going to get at least one midfielder better than Rich in the next draft, possibly two, so what use would he be?

Pity most outside the MFB don't agree. :(

• Banned
if the draft was held again, i would pick watts, as he is clearly the best prospect of any player from last year's draft.

Further, we are going to get at least one midfielder better than rich in the next draft, possibly two, so what use would he be?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Doucheritz, I'm sure they're crying in their beers as they prepare for the likes of Grimes, Petterd, Sylvia, Morton, Strauss, Blease, etc. plus picks one and two to feed the ball to Watts, Jurrah, etc, for ten years.

Why do they need Rich? :confused: :rolleyes:

When Watts and Jurrah peak, you'll be the one crying about not having replacements for Jonathan Brown and Daniel Bradshaw. At least you'll have Rich and the ghost of Travis Johnstone to hit Henderson and Cornelius lace out.

Dwayne is an idiot but even he knows he does not need to mention Watts as it is assumed that he is the stand out choice in all & any draft.

He was referring to the commoners left in the draft following who are & will always follow him. Jack does not need a number assigned to him in regards to selection, he transcends your pathetic attempts to assign him to an archaic numerical system.

Crab claw & Tearanui should feel blessed they were part of the same draft. Can you imagine in years to come when they tell their grandchildren, not that they played at the highest level but they once had the privilege of being on the football field at the same time as Mr. Watts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute gold TheGeneral!!!

Glad someone has a brain and understands why Melbourne took Watts last year, and will take Scully and Trengove this year! Suffer in yer jocks

Naitanui at pick one would be terrible. I'd much rather wait until Watts has the opportunity to prove himself before I make such rash judgments on him. So far I have seen very little from Naitanui that would warrant him being taken as pick one in last year's draft.

I give you ItzDur's number 1 & 2 picks:

DSCF4174.jpg

palm_tree_2.jpg

Doucheritz, I'm sure they're crying in their beers as they prepare for the likes of Grimes, Petterd, Sylvia, Morton, Strauss, Blease, etc. plus picks one and two to feed the ball to Watts, Jurrah, etc, for ten years.

Why do they need Rich? :confused: :rolleyes:

When Watts and Jurrah peak, you'll be the one crying about not having replacements for Jonathan Brown and Daniel Bradshaw. At least you'll have Rich and the ghost of Travis Johnstone to hit Henderson and Cornelius lace out.

It’s hard to find a creature with such pronounced genetic design flaws. If he was a race horse of greyhound he would have been put down at birth.

This is the best I could do:

Unload010.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back