News Dylan Grimes and Toby Nankervis announced as captains for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

terrible

lasted 3 mins

bring back chimp
Geese you could of had 5 roots in the same time talk about time wasted

Didn’t mind them
Having not seen Toby do much media stuff to this point felt he spoke and handled himself well

Mate ,our guys are that close they dry root in the showers. Don worry aboud tit.
I wish they did - it would mean we could appeal the disgraceful umpiring against us as being LGBTQ non-compliant and if they don't fix it we'll sue them for discrimination.

Don’t buy into all the bullshit about co captains.
Means **** all and Sydney are one team who were successful with it. Replacing Trent Cotchin as captain of Richmond would just about be the hardest shoes to fill imaginable in footy that I can ever remember considering he’s still playing as a triple premiership captain, and has an aura that you can feel from the back row of the fourth level of the Southern Stand.
Having two and particularly these two makes absolutely perfect sense. Just another great decision from a club who don’t get much wrong these days.

Means fu** all and Sydney are one team who were successful with it. Replacing Trent Cotchin as captain of Richmond would just about be the hardest shoes to fill imaginable in footy that I can ever remember considering he’s still playing as a triple premiership captain, and has an aura that you can feel from the back row of the fourth level of the Southern Stand.
Having two and particularly these two makes absolutely perfect sense. Just another great decision from a club who don’t get much wrong these days.
That’s a very good point actually, how do you replace a triple premiership captain,,,with two of course , and fine candidates at that

I like the idea, it's a bit out left field but we know Grimes has the expierence and Nank is a workhorse and has the grunt. It will work out fine. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Means fu** all and Sydney are one team who were successful with it. Replacing Trent Cotchin as captain of Richmond would just about be the hardest shoes to fill imaginable in footy that I can ever remember considering he’s still playing as a triple premiership captain, and has an aura that you can feel from the back row of the fourth level of the Southern Stand.

Yeah mate, don't see what the fuss is about myself.

Both have very strong leadership traits which compliment each other...Grimes clearly the most polished media performer among the candidates, Nank an absolute weapon at centre bounces in those key games when we need a leader most.

If we win the flag this year, who’s going to hold up the cup? Grimes, Nank and Dimma? How does that work? Do they play rock, paper, scissors?

Easy done...Dimma on one of Nank's shoulders, Grimes on the other. ;)

It was a team decision.
Pleased they chose at least one player who plays in the centre.
Have to regroup quickly in the centre, at times, to address tactics.
I get 95% of posters going along with the narrative, but was it a team decision? What were the perameters? Were we looking for dual captains (and why) or was it a tied vote?

Benny Gale announced 'Dual Captains' as if it was unexpected and not planned.

Was it a deadlock of votes that drove them to co-captains? Or a prefered leadership model?

Whats the deal?

We deserve answers.

I get 95% going along with the narrative, but was it a team decision? What were the perameters? Were we looking for dual captains (and why) or was it a tied vote.

I.E. Was it a deadlock of votes that drove them to co-captains? Or a prefered leadership model?

Whats the deal?

I think you're over thinking it. It's a captaincy, not a CEO position.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dylan Grimes and Toby Nankervis announced as captains for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back