Eagle involved in "incident"?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it is all rumours, someone trying to get our team in trouble again. However, Peter Vlahos this afternoon on 6pr stated that he is expecting Mark Seaby to make a shock announcement this week, not too sure whats going on there. He has always been an intelligent bloke that studies hard at uni and is a strong Christian, so maybe it is retirement?:confused:

again i dont know whats wrong with u and whether u can read or not but if you had read the previous posts, you would have realised that my moral code related to people performing badly off the field. i said previously that i don't have a moral code for on the field even though i dislike watching players do stupid things in releation to off the field.

your the nuffy.
Sorry champ, but I've read your posts in this thread, and they're complete gibberish.

Like this one:

i dont have a moral code, but i for one dislike watching players who do get on the wrong side of the law, as many other supporters believe. what kind of person would someone be if they didn't care about how a players off field behaviour was perceived when they play a game?

Totally incoherent.

I think it is all rumours, someone trying to get our team in trouble again. However, Peter Vlahos this afternoon on 6pr stated that he is expecting Mark Seaby to make a shock announcement this week, not too sure whats going on there. He has always been an intelligent bloke that studies hard at uni and is a strong Christian, so maybe it is retirement?:confused:
god i hope not. If he wanted to retire then surely he would repay the faith and generosity of the club by being traded then retiring at his new club.

My brother was out last night clubbing and saw a group of eagles players. He told me one story in particular that could be it. I don't want to spread this though in case nothing had come out about it. Oh and it's neither what the original poster hinted at.

My brother was out last night clubbing and saw a group of eagles players. He told me one story in particular that could be it. I don't want to spread this though in case nothing had come out about it. Oh and it's neither what the original poster hinted at.

And people wonder why some players don't want to play in a two team Footy mad town. Enjoy them on the field, leave them alone off it. I agree, please get rid of this thread.

And people wonder why some players don't want to play in a two team Footy mad town. Enjoy them on the field, leave them alone off it. I agree, please get rid of this thread.

Are you really suma? if so can u get harris sacked and bring in buckley? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything bad?

Rumours are being bandied about that Seaby will retire mid-week. Perhaps he's looking to go out in style and hit the booze. Might explain his 90m off the ball report in the WAFL today.

i heard this 'rumor' in melbourne too that seabs was going to call a mid week press conf and looks like he might retire as there are dispute btn himself and the club?? i hope its not true, he is a valuable part of our team!!

As for the player in trouble, l heard it on the radio too but to me give us past ANYTHING that anyone of our players do to step out of line would make front page news, esp in melbourne, any reason to give us crap they won't hold back so the fact nothing has been said, doesn't that suggest nothing came of it!! :thumbsu:

As for the collingwood thing, on the radio this morning, collingwood is playing it down saying he didnt get kicked out of a bar, rather a restaurant, gotta love how some (not all!) VIC clubs are good at sweeping things under the carpet :mad::thumbsdown:

I was out with my mates the other where the boys were. There was no story to it, they were all well behaved. Even given the circumstances which were quite strange for several reasons. But at no stage did any player involve themself in "an incident" whilst i was there, and i was there most of the night.

I'm also not a troll, if West Coast BF mod wants to message me i can give them expanded details and they can decide whether it's worth posting here or if it will just fuel further rumours, speculation or unaccountable lies the media like to call "investigative journalism" these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagle involved in "incident"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back