Eagles Interchange error

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about crying over spilt milk.

What is it really going to achieve? They won by 50 and they're not going to make the finals anyway.

Potentially cost us 12 points as we were racing forward at the time, only to have the ball turned over and an easy shot at goal for the other side.

Your team, which is in top 4 contention, only won by 11 points. If it happened to them and changed the result you'd certainly be crying over spilt milk.

Potentially cost us 12 points as we were racing forward at the time, only to have the ball turned over and an easy shot at goal for the other side.

Your team, which is in top 4 contention, only won by 11 points. If it happened to them and changed the result you'd certainly be crying over spilt milk.

I think anyone would cry over spilt milk if it was a close game to which the result hinged on a decision like that.

But the Weagles won by 50. So is there any point in demanding the 6 points back? How hard is it to just give the AFL a call and rectify it to make sure it doesn't happen again?

But i really wouldn;t put anything past Woosha, he certainly loves to stir the pot. :rolleyes:

I think anyone would cry over spilt milk if it was a close game to which the result hinged on a decision like that.

But the Weagles won by 50. So is there any point in demanding the 6 points back? How hard is it to just give the AFL a call and rectify it to make sure it doesn't happen again?

But i really wouldn;t put anything past Woosha, he certainly loves to stir the pot. :rolleyes:

What would be hilarious then is if Adelaide finishing above Sydney on the ladder by less than 1 goal in percentage and get a home final against you :D

What would be hilarious then is if Adelaide finishing above Sydney on the ladder by less than 1 goal in percentage and get a home final against you :D

Yes that would be hilarious. :rolleyes:

At least we will be playing finals this season. :thumbsu:

Enjoy your miserable 2008 season with a bitter coach that would rather focus on a 50m penalty than the result itself.

Enjoy your miserable 2008 season with a bitter coach that would rather focus on a 50m penalty than the result itself.

What size clown shoe do you wear out of curiosity?

Actually 2008 is going to be a very successful development year for us. The dads army at Sydney would have no idea what development is though, I hope you dinosaurs have another great year - finishing in 7th and being knocked out in week 1 of the finals. In 3 years time, while 90% of your team is in the retirement home along with your coach, the baby eagles will be contesting for our 4th flag.

Actually 2008 is going to be a very successful development year for us. The dads army at Sydney would have no idea what development is though, I hope you dinosaurs have another great year - finishing in 7th and being knocked out in week 1 of the finals. In 3 years time, while 90% of your team is in the retirement home along with your coach, the baby eagles will be contesting for our 4th flag.

And i bet you said the same thing when Judd and Cousins were shouldering the team. I bet you didn't think 2008 was going to be as disastrous as it has been after an 'ok' 2007.

Get your head out of the clouds and wake up to the possibility that a few of your youngsters may turn out to be duds despite how rosy you think things might be now.

McKinley is a prime example, you watch when the opposition work him out. He is nothing more than a flash in the pan like Justin Westhoff. :thumbsu:

You have to remember its a potential 12 point turnaround.

We were heading into our forward fifty when the whistle was blown, where the current afl rule stated we should have been fined and not giving away a free kick. So rather than a potential shot on goal, the balls brought back and adelaide gets a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles Interchange error

Remove this Banner Ad

Back