Purple Passion

Team Captain
Feb 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Spurs, Giants of New York
Get up to watch Oscar De La Hoya destroy that brat Mayweather and then flick the channel to watch the Dockers take on the mighty Lions then fire up the barby for a deserving celebration,...Can't wait:thumbsu:

Note to self : Don't forget the beer

Get up to watch Oscar De La Hoya destroy that brat Mayweather and then flick the channel to watch the Dockers take on the mighty Lions then fire up the barby for a deserving celebration,...Can't wait:thumbsu:

Note to self : Don't forget the beer

You could have a problem, The footy starts at 11am and the main fight won't be till 11.30 or so. I'm in the same problem so am taping the fight

Having similar doubts, can anybody confirm if that 11:30 start is EST or WA time coz that might the win-win i am so craving

Oscar De La Hoya is such a little champ. Reminds me of "our" Kostya is some ways. Good luck to Oscar facing that younger opponent and hopfully get the double with a Dockers victory.

Oscar De La Hoya is such a little champ. Reminds me of "our" Kostya is some ways. Good luck to Oscar facing that younger opponent and hopfully get the double with a Dockers victory.

Couldn't agree more, he is very much like Kostya. His speed is breathtaking but I fear that he may be past his best and Mayweather is at his peak. Will be an interesting fight, can't wait to watch it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy Like a Sunday Morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back