ED knows Football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Where has this beloved show gone? it is popular down in geelong and we don't know anything about your league!

Awesome show, heard the main man (host) got greedy and want to make more money. Couldnt get sponours etc. Then l heard the league got involved and wanted a bigger cut out of it.

More to the point clubs didnt want to pay there dues to the host picking what clubs he wanted to host it at on Monday nights!

A real shame people are run by money.

Great show as l said.

From memory the Northern League has taken it's chance to get the show over to the Northern Football League. The EDFL basically waved them goodbye making no attempt to keep the show for the EDFL.

From memory the Northern League has taken it's chance to get the show over to the Northern Football League. The EDFL basically waved them goodbye making no attempt to keep the show for the EDFL.

From memory? Tess you have shi t memory then!

You sound like your the Caroline Wilson of the EDFL!

If you are or your trying to be, then go blow someone you hooker!
I hate women who know nothing about footy, it shi ts me to tears.

Go and cut some oranges, fill the lollie bag or better still fill the water bottles!

From memory? Tess you have shi t memory then!

You sound like your the Caroline Wilson of the EDFL!

If you are or your trying to be, then go blow someone you hooker!
I hate women who know nothing about footy, it shi ts me to tears.

Go and cut some oranges, fill the lollie bag or better still fill the water bottles!

ey come down mate, thats totally unnecessary.
who are you trying to be the Sam Newman of the EDFL!
everyone has their opinion or share their thoughts, right or wrong thats what where all here for.

ey come down mate, thats totally unnecessary.
who are you trying to be the Sam Newman of the EDFL!
everyone has their opinion or share their thoughts, right or wrong thats what where all here for.

zeeshan awan, what a legend you are mate.

west coburg ftw!!

It's a joke there is no show!!

How good would it be being able to talk up, promote and show highlights of this years A & B Grade games.

Both comps are extremly even yet we are limited with media exposure.

Not good enough especially from a business perspective.

Live in the dark ages EDFL admin!!!!!!

I knew it was u Zeeshan!

I have to agree. The current board is just is not up to it anymore.

Speaking to a few of my Bundoora committee member friends this week, they tell me it was the Northern FL who pushed the Rep games and the Essendon FL were not really phased about it.

No television coverage is disgraceful and the radio show the other week was disgraceful. The bloke didn't even know what he was on about.

I hope the league Presidents get together and make some changes SOON.

Remove this Banner Ad

ED knows Football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back