• Eddie betts

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Lance Franklin

Votes: 54 83.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the most stupidest thread ever.

Franklin pick 5 and Betts pick 475. So just for that I'm voting Betts.

Swifty_446 said:
Betts has to be the best player that hasn't done anything ever!
He has done more than Franklin has one would think... but stupid thread how can you compare players that are totally different heights with 2 different styles. Betts kicks goals when we need him so thats his job, Franklin will become a superstar with alot more pressure to perform week in week out consistantly well all match.

Franklin has shown more, because he was a top 5 pick, at one point touted as a number 1 pick. Betts is getting talked up so much cause he came from no where. Looks a brilliant pick for the Blues. But of course you'd take Franklin, and that is taking nothing away from Betts, and anything carlton get from him is a bonus. Frankin may turn into anything, but the blues have picked up a more than handy goal sneak who could be something special in his own right. Stupid to compare the players.

cschreuder61 said:
Franklin has shown more, because he was a top 5 pick, at one point touted as a number 1 pick. Betts is getting talked up so much cause he came from no where. Looks a brilliant pick for the Blues. But of course you'd take Franklin, and that is taking nothing away from Betts, and anything carlton get from him is a bonus. Frankin may turn into anything, but the blues have picked up a more than handy goal sneak who could be something special in his own right. Stupid to compare the players.

Well said. :)

Seeing you were arrogant enough to make such a stupid post...

Eddie Betts. :)

Seriously, everyone knows Franklin will be a better player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheik Mathious said:
This has to be the most stupidest thread ever.

Franklin pick 5 and Betts pick 475. So just for that I'm voting Betts.

Sorry, i made it just to prove that Franklin is better to a delusional Carlton supporter

parrot said:
Was it because he got goal-of-the-week against North? :)

The way he celebrated his second one ********ed me off, what a ***...If you celebrate when you are losing, you should at least pull out a shotgun :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back