Remove this Banner Ad

mad dawg 1

Rookie
Apr 22, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
has any body heard about this kid?
absolute dead set super
when it comes to body on body contact there is no stopping him.

anybody else have a perspective?

rumour has it he kicked 2 goals on the weekend.
also heard of this kid called brodie. struggles to kick a clean drop punt but also managed to sneak 2 in on the weekend.
potential top 10 picks?

if he grew another 4ft hed deff be number 1 but at his current hight he will go at number 2....
his hair seeks massive attation...it just yells 'look at me im awesome'

I remember he went to the draft camp last year as an exception with the age limit. The comments were generally along the lines of "top skills and top endeavour but has terrible visual awareness - hairband recommended"

While Irvings skills are good, and the hairband is definately recommended, i think we all know who will be 'pick 1' in 2008. Lachlan "vossy" Mikronis, Star full forward, loves a few goals, and will have a ping from anywhere. key player for the 3rds and definately has a future in the AFL.
Anyone else think so?

Vossy is the only player to ever have the mercy rule applied to. This prevents him from dobbing easy goals from 60 metres out on the boundary every time and forces him to pass off - something he loves doing.

eddy will certainly be letting it all unleash against wesley this week. a certainy to kick at least 10, maybe 15 if he decided to elevate those dukes of his.

The rumours are true, was at the game today, and irving was on fire in the 3rd quarter, wesley just had no match-up for his size or skill.

The rumours are true, was at the game today, and irving was on fire in the 3rd quarter, wesley just had no match-up for his size or skill.

Yes, unfortunately the Australian Bulimic Society was unable to send down a few strong players to help out Wesley.

I dont think it would have helped, nothing cans top irving, he is a regular buddy franklin, only a few kilo's heavier, and a few centimeters shorter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i do beleive that is a record for a full back in the league, i agree with specialedition, caulfields full back was outstanding, easily the biggest player on the field. wil mention him to a few TAC teams

i do beleive that is a record for a full back in the league, i agree with specialedition, caulfields full back was outstanding, easily the biggest player on the field. wil mention him to a few TAC teams

I hear that he has chosen to bypass the TAC Cup as it'd be unfair to his opponents.

Also of note, what has happened to Vossy Mikronis!?!?!
Word was going around that we was looking to bag 10 in the game, only managed to sneak one in.
If he wants to join Irving at the top of the goalkickers table he is going to have to turn it up old school next game, as the big j claw is looking to snag 6.

with the j claw predicting to kick six, i will definately have to come down to the game this week against scotch! and its true, the scouts were dissapointed with mikronis' effort, but never count him out. might kick more than the j claw this week.............

definately a challenge, will be watching for the superstars of the game. i am also expecting a couple from that massive full back of caulfields.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddy Irving Top 10 Draftpick 2008??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back