Play Nice The (kind of) Off-topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone seen the video of the KP senior coach going at Jake Carlisle from the box? Some piss poor language from coach who should be more worried about his side getting their pants pulled down.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
2 blokes running their mouths.
KP coach notes a weak effort by Carlisle.
You side with Carlisle?

Anyone seen the video of the KP senior coach going at Jake Carlisle from the box? Some piss poor language from coach who should be more worried about his side getting their pants pulled down.

Yeah seen it yesterday. But why is Carlise being captain, entertaining it and continuing with it. That shows little leadership to the rest of the playing group.
It appears he has done something off the ball by the conversation.

PS: KP coach was very tough player back in his day. Would take it and give it and pretty courageous. Wise move by Carlise to not go to close 😄

This happens a lot every week in every comp. Both would probably concede they let it go on a bit, but both alphas not known to take a backward step either and nothing come of it. Bit of a storm in a tea cup IMO.
Coles must be pretty frustrated, putting in the work and hours but bugger all talent to work with can’t be easy as coach. Interesting to see if they can hold some form now and keep Moonee Valley in the relegation battle.

Jake will always cop it for the way he plays it’s up to him to ignore the noise as well, especially in big finals when it counts. Wait until he meets the “friendly” Riddells Creek crowd
I think Jake took it pretty well after being called a c**t and a f**khead about 20 times. I know blokes who would've given the game up and flogged the coach for that. If he can't handle the pressure and frustration give it up and let someone else the helm.

I think Jake took it pretty well after being called a c**t and a f**khead about 20 times. I know blokes who would've given the game up and flogged the coach for that. If he can't handle the pressure and frustration give it up and let someone else the helm.

You say that as if Carlisle wasn't running his mouth too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tough talk coming from the boundry was an embarrassment. Imagine bringing your family to a game and them having to listen to that crap.
I know nothing about Keilor Park FC but if the coach is reading this, pull your head in.

have to agree with the last comment about fsmiyl and what gets witnessed and heard and whether than may entice people to come again or want to be involved with clubs or people who conduct themselves in that way. how often do we see or hear the hero in the crowd who is never brave enough to air there thougths face to face with the person the have issue with.

Yeah not sure he could have flogged Colesy though.
Carlise is also to blame in this saga buddy, and his captain. But agree it’s time to move on!!

Yeah not sure he could have flogged Colesy though.
Carlise is also to blame in this saga buddy, and his captain. But agree it’s time to move on!!
Oh yes he would flog Colesy, enough anyway on this poor topic but any coach who thinks they are able to hurl abuse at oppo players should be moved on and moved on real quick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back