EDFL Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Kings Army said:
Mark the Hitman Crowe from Taylors Lakes wants more info on EDFL Div 2 teams as the EDFL web site is all about EDFL Div 1.

Any updates on EDFL Div 2?????

Taking the ********. There was at least 50 pages about Maribyrnong Park!
It should be that way, A Grade is the top grade and warrants more discussion.

Look for a big year from Maribyrnong Park Stalwart Ryan Gilpin, has been training the house down.

• Banned
sloth6 said:

Look for a big year from Maribyrnong Park Stalwart Ryan Gilpin, has been training the house down.

Just because we are Div 2 does not mean we love our footy any less. We may not have the skills but our passion is the same.

Kings Army said:
Just because we are Div 2 does not mean we love our footy any less. We may not have the skills but our passion is the same.[/quot

Finally a thread about B grade, I would've started one myself but I don't know that much about B grade to start it.

Looking forward to a good year in b grade, should be a pretty even affair.

gotnoskills said:
Kings Army said:
Just because we are Div 2 does not mean we love our footy any less. We may not have the skills but our passion is the same.[/quot

Finally a thread about B grade, I would've started one myself but I don't know that much about B grade to start it.

Looking forward to a good year in b grade, should be a pretty even affair.

apart from top 3 or 4, it should b a fairly even div 2 this yr. cant past obviously marby, west cob and airport west. look 4 sides like hadfield, roxy park and prob tulla 2 improve on last yr

sloth6 said:

hopefully Boof will take the field and won't bel either injured or suspened during the year.

sloth6 said:

hopefully Boof will take the field and won't be either injured or suspened during the year.

My North said:
hopefully Boof will take the field and won't be either injured or suspened during the year.

Boof is superstar when on fire! Marby will need him to fire this year if they want to come anywhere near winning the B grade flag.

marbyprincess said:
Boof is superstar when on fire! Marby will need him to fire this year if they want to come anywhere near winning the B grade flag.
i heard that thomo beat marby. can someone explain how a putrid side like thomostown can defeat the much heralded marby. their wouldnt be that much difference between the leagues can it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kingfooty said:
i heard that thomo beat marby. can someone explain how a putrid side like thomostown can defeat the much heralded marby. their wouldnt be that much difference between the leagues can it?

marby beat tomo comfortably, especially in the 2nds where tomo didnt even kik a goal

localfooty said:
marby beat tomo comfortably, especially in the 2nds where tomo didnt even kik a goal

Your a heck i n stooge, Thomastown beat Marby by 7 pts in the main game...

If your gunna post on here, dont you think it would be a good idea to at least know what your talking about...

Kings Army said:
Any news on Taylors Lake - word is Bucky is flying. Could be the team to watch.

Saw them on the weekend, they have losted alot of players this year, coaches words..''they are going to play youth" long year ahead l think!

i think everyone has under estimated glenroy there hasn't been much talk on threads about them but from what i here have recruited very well!! iv been told that finals is a must and anything less is seen as a waiste of a season. marby west coburg and airport west are the other strong teams in the comps
looking forward to a great season ahead.
cant waite to be running out against mecuri what a thrill to play against a child hood hero anyone else feel like wise?:D

cant wait to see houcher line up next to mercuri, will be the edfl football version of the rumble in the jungle

Giveyathemail said:
Your a heck i n stooge, Thomastown beat Marby by 7 pts in the main game...

If your gunna post on here, dont you think it would be a good idea to at least know what your talking about...

hey buddy, pull ur heck e n head in will ya. im only going by wat ppl told me who were actually at the game

localfooty said:
hey buddy, pull ur heck e n head in will ya. im only going by wat ppl told me who were actually at the game

Sorry Stooge. But one piece of advice, if I may.

People are on here to mainly read facts, and the occasional spat between clubs. However when you are commenting on something that is fact, never assume anything. It doesn't look good mate. Not only does it make you look stupid, it kinda proves it as well ;)

Giveyathemail said:
Sorry Stooge. But one piece of advice, if I may.

People are on here to mainly read facts, and the occasional spat between clubs. However when you are commenting on something that is fact, never assume anything. It doesn't look good mate. Not only does it make you look stupid, it kinda proves it as well ;)

ur a ********ing dill buddy, end of story

localfooty said:
ur a ********ing dill buddy, end of story

:p

Its *******s like you that make my day, honestly. Maybe if your a good boy this week, that mother of yours might let you out for the day and the unbeleivable could happen.... you can come back on here next week and actually know what the heck your on about.

Later Stooge.

Big first week in DIV2. Looks like top 4 will be the following:
Can not see the flag not going to one of thes teams.

Marbo
West Coberg
Airport West
Westmeadows

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back