EDFL Division 2 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

This competition may be closer than some may think!!! A few weeks ago I said that my tip for the EDFL 2014 Div 2 flag was MV, but after hearing rumours that there is an exodus occurring at the club with the likes of Tanner, Newell, O'Brien & Johnson and more on the way out....I think I have to change my tip!!! If this is true, the club is in a bit of trouble as they are 4 of there best players from Season 2013....EK, KP & CD now look to be the front runners for the flag IMO.

TigerLand2014

Not sure I have the right forum but is this the comp that Tony Fulton plays in and if so can anyone tell me what he is like on the footy field player wise as I have heard he might be on the move to our little country league

Still not enough will battle to keep up with the good sides. Coach should have stayed in the ammo league

It's not the coaches fault. It's up to the leaders to get players to training. It's there club, if they want to push for finals then it starts at per season. It's not wrfl now where u can start in feb and play finals like in past. The leaders have to be strong on the playing group and be the drivers of the footy club not the coach. He can only do so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not the coaches fault. It's up to the leaders to get players to training. It's there club, if they want to push for finals then it starts at per season. It's not wrfl now where u can start in feb and play finals like in past. The leaders have to be strong on the playing group and be the drivers of the footy club not the coach. He can only do so much.

Tragic did the Lions get anymore this week? Interested to see how they and other sides are tracking. What have you heard?

Tragic did the Lions get anymore this week? Interested to see how they and other sides are tracking. What have you heard?
Have heard that a certain Coburg Districts player was deemed a 'must get rid of cancer at the club' and was moved on and all in all will hold the club in good stead. They have a quality VAFA A Grade coach, smart operator and good bloke in Chris Tankard whom knows what it's about and will give the club every opportunity to succeed if it is to succeed.
No club needs crap individuals that think they know it all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard that a certain Coburg Districts player was deemed a 'must get rid of cancer at the club' and was moved on and all in all will hold the club in good stead. They have a quality VAFA A Grade coach, smart operator and good bloke in Chris Tankard whom knows what it's about and will give the club every opportunity to succeed if it is to succeed.
No club needs crap individuals that think they know it all...

A good quality VAFA A Grade yeah right. He lasted what 6-7 games a St. Bernard's last year and then was plotting rooneys downfall for the rest of the senior. His a quality individual wasn't he

A good quality VAFA A Grade yeah right. He lasted what 6-7 games a St. Bernard's last year and then was plotting rooneys downfall for the rest of the senior. His a quality individual wasn't he

Rooney was always a 2 year deal - Tankard not approached till after season - you must have a gribe either with Club or Tankard either way its your problem

word coming out of MV is that there top 5 players from last year have all left in Ryan, Tanner, O'Brien, Newell & Johnson....worrying signs for the club.

Seems as though alot of players have left Moonee Valley. Newell to West Coburg, Tanner to Avondale Heights and Johnson back to Hillside. Arguably their best 3 players. Not surprisingly, the Wilson's are still there. Wonder if any Prem div. or Div 1 clubs have asked for their services?

Seems as though alot of players have left Moonee Valley. Newell to West Coburg, Tanner to Avondale Heights and Johnson back to Hillside. Arguably their best 3 players. Not surprisingly, the Wilson's are still there. Wonder if any Prem div. or Div 1 clubs have asked for their services?
They won't be going anywhere I'd imagine. They are loyal to the club.

Coburg districts will have a huge year this year and wouldn't be surprised if they won the flag, have some good recruits set to come in after the xmas break... Come on 10 at training u must have gone past at 5.30 mate plenty on the track club going in the right direction.......

Not sure I have the right forum but is this the comp that Tony Fulton plays in and if so can anyone tell me what he is like on the footy field player wise as I have heard he might be on the move to our little country league

Seanj,

APW are Premier div now but from memory think he may have won a Bnf when they were with us in Divy 1. I hear he has signed at APW with them expecting a massive year with the quotation of some more ex AFL talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back