EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game so far. Keilor 5 points up early in the 2nd. Stream is very good, sound a bit patchy with the commentators levels dropping in and out.

Great game so far. Keilor 5 points up early in the 2nd. Stream is very good, sound a bit patchy with the commentators levels dropping in and out.
Really enjoying this game, don’t follow the league as a rule, but my son has been calling games for the league (including this one, today), pretty good standard competition.

Really enjoying this game, don’t follow the league as a rule, but my son has been calling games for the league (including this one, today), pretty good standard competition.
Commentators are doing quite well. Started off scratchy with some attempted humour, but have been solid sense then.

What do we think of the goal awarded in the 2nd from the spoil that went into the square. Surely that wasn’t a goal. The vision didn’t show much and the keilor player wasn’t even celebrating. Oh my…. Poor call in a GF.
Absolute shocker. The Keillor player was laying on his back thinking how close was that.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

What do we think of the goal awarded in the 2nd from the spoil that went into the square. Surely that wasn’t a goal. The vision didn’t show much and the keilor player wasn’t even celebrating. Oh my…. Poor call in a GF.
Is this the excuse for the result? Pacco once again fail to deliver and let’s not forget the coach isn’t cheap and this apparently was the final piece to the puzzle. Well done Keilor and Mick can keep the crown of the best coach

Strathmore undefeated premiers of 18.5 if I’m correct. Great effort.
Good effort from Pacco to get there from 4th and go above the likes of Keilor & Abers.

Still see the top 18.5 clubs dominate senior footy also. Could we see Marby challenge next year?? Its a tough landscape the 18.5 comp..
You are always correct

Is this the excuse for the result? Pacco once again fail to deliver and let’s not forget the coach isn’t cheap and this apparently was the final piece to the puzzle. Well done Keilor and Mick can keep the crown of the best coach
Still not paid as much as Mick. We keep hearing this BS but Keilor (as are others) are well over the cap.
Keilor to quick out of stoppages for Pacco.

Pacco had a great year but fell over at the last hurdle. Keilor to good. If rules don’t come in regarding junior poaching then im sorry this won’t stop.

Anyway onto next season.. 2024 over and done..

Still not paid as much as Mick. We keep hearing this BS but Keilor (as are others) are well over the cap.

Pacco had a great year but fell over at the last hurdle. Keilor to good. If rules don’t come in regarding junior poaching then im sorry this won’t stop.

Don’t worry turbo, pacco probably 150k over the cap too so what’s the diff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t worry turbo, pacco probably 150k over the cap too so what’s the diff
Yes they all are in premier hence my response. Pacco played a lot of kids so will only improve I reckon.
Keilor young forwards were great. The taller one #45 was on the interchange bench for reserves vs APW. So were they trying to qualify him?

Yes they all are in premier hence my response. Pacco played a lot of kids so will only improve I reckon.
Keilor young forwards were great. The taller one #45 was on the interchange bench for reserves vs APW. So were they trying to qualify him?

Yes he ‘played’ reserves in the VFL week off, which was one of his 4 home and away games for Keilor.

He was named in the best so odd if he just sat on the bench all day

Pacco are pretenders turbo
Spending the most over the last 5-6 years still can’t win it
To busy celebrating there first finals win flogs

Not sure what happened in the last quarter when the injured Pacco player was in the hands of the trainer got bold over the trainer as well, any one see it wasn’t a good look.

Complete accident.

Keilor to strong Pacco started alright but couldn’t sustain it. Not sure what happened in the last quarter when the injured Pacco player was in the hands of the trainer got bold over the trainer as well, any one see it wasn’t a good look.
Okearney was copping plenty from over the fence as he was waiting to take the shot, was jogging backwards giving it back to the crowd and collided with the trainer/player. Little bit reckless of his behalf but absolutely no intention to make contact with them. Umpire probably should have waited till the injured player was clear of the 50 to call time back on

Keilor to strong Pacco started alright but couldn’t sustain it. Not sure what happened in the last quarter when the injured Pacco player was in the hands of the trainer got bold over the trainer as well, any one see it wasn’t a good look.
He was trotting backwards while giving pacco crowd some lip after kicking a goal and accidentally ran into both pacco player and the trainer. Complete accident.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So your trying to tell us Tudor went from a full time paying assistant role in the AFL to getting paid 15k at Pacco?
Who said 15k. Are you saying keilor pay Mick 15k? Give us a spell 😂😂😂😂
No senior coach at premier level would be on 15k. Even the low end coaches would be on double, plus some..

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back