Debutant
Suspended
Sep 11, 2006
at the track
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Makybe Diva,
HAHAHA to all you dumb punters who backed a $1.35 pop with no hope well done u lost your cash. El Segundo was never going to win. Never.

Red Dazzler and i gave u the tip for it this week that it was a moral and it ran like one aswell. Great ride. $6 i got and was smacked into $3.20.

Easiest day ive ever had no doubts.

dj_ryan said:
HAHAHA to all you dumb punters who backed a $1.35 pop with no hope well done u lost your cash. El Segundo was never going to win. Never.

Red Dazzler and i gave u the tip for it this week that it was a moral and it ran like one aswell. Great ride. $6 i got and was smacked into $3.20.

Easiest day ive ever had no doubts.[/quote

Its easy to say you smashed this you smashed that when are we going to see some proof of your big bets. Congrats on tipping the dazzler but.

I had Pompeii Ruler and only just was grabbed on the line.:mad:
I take it you had Casual Pass dg ryan?

If not your hot tip in the Toorak was a $3.70 favourite.

Yes, DJ Ryan tips another favourite!

How many favourites win thouroughbred races, especially in small fields? 2 out of 3? I'm not sure of the actual details.

DJ Ryan merely tips favs every week. We hear about the successes but not the failures, such as Miss Finland. He probably gets 2 out of 3 correct. Par for the course. My 5 year old daughter could do that.

Saying El Segundo won't win is great, but where was the tip for Casual Pass, Mr Crystal Ball?

Well i had a fair whack at red dazz;er because of the DJ and got a handy profit so to you Dj well done look forward to ypur posting for next weeked with the caulfield cup, i am flying to melbourne for this weekend and am keen on backing a few winners. I am happy top back favorites if they pay $4 every time and come in.

Well done DJ

I think you'll find he backed El Segundo @ 1.55- 1.60 as a moral.

As a few of you pointed out earlier his thread that el Segundo won't win was a sarcastic attempt to boost its odds so he could back it higher. Clearly demonstrating he's just a newbie to the punting game.

Just quickly having read through a few threads, his moral last week was Miss Finland which was 1.65 - 1.70 and went down, i reckon he's running about break even.
Also worth noting he claims to have backed a 70/1 cup double on Makybe Diva last year by getting her @ 10/1 melb cup and 7/1 Cox Plate, any punter would know that gets halved. And he would have had to have backed it minimum 6 months out.

And Bentley biscuit was never 4.40 like he claimed, it was 3.70 tops.
From what i've seen, i'd say he's made either a small profit, small loss or broke even over the last 2 weeks, doubtful he bets as big as he says either.
Extremely doubtful he's made a living out of it, how old is he? 17? can't be much older...

like him or not he has predicted 2 winners (although favs) at reasonable odds in the past 2 weeks. i would be happy to back $3 and $4 favs each week as any win is a good win.

but he does go over the top with his morals and bet amounts. the last two weeks he has predicted that the odds on would win. i know he changed his mind on el segundo after saying it could not lose to saying it could not win. probably changed it after reading the paper and hearing what the experts were saying about small fields. For me its "odds on look on" as they say.

And i like everyone else knows he is not a professional punter because if he was he wouldnt be giving out his so called tips everyweek cutting his odds. And we dont need to go on about that bull**** double he dreams he had.

silver1 said:
I think you'll find he backed El Segundo @ 1.55- 1.60 as a moral.

As a few of you pointed out earlier his thread that el Segundo won't win was a sarcastic attempt to boost its odds so he could back it higher. Clearly demonstrating he's just a newbie to the punting game.

Just quickly having read through a few threads, his moral last week was Miss Finland which was 1.65 - 1.70 and went down, i reckon he's running about break even.
Also worth noting he claims to have backed a 70/1 cup double on Makybe Diva last year by getting her @ 10/1 melb cup and 7/1 Cox Plate, any punter would know that gets halved. And he would have had to have backed it minimum 6 months out.

And Bentley biscuit was never 4.40 like he claimed, it was 3.70 tops.
From what i've seen, i'd say he's made either a small profit, small loss or broke even over the last 2 weeks, doubtful he bets as big as he says either.
Extremely doubtful he's made a living out of it, how old is he? 17? can't be much older...

I've only started reading his threads just a couple of days ago, so all i'll say to the guy is "well done".

He missed out on Miss Finland got ehw biscuit, who in my opinion is a very very exciting horse and i believe they ended betting alot better that 4.40 at race start. He did a super job on red dazzler.

Give him credit guys. Whether he backs them or not is not the issue, in my opinion he is giving you guys tips whether they are short or not and getting results. Take it with a grain of salt what he is saying but you don't have to follow his suggestions.

Well done dj.

Well done for breaking even?

we all know he’s backing 3-4 times or more on these 1.65 morals than his other selections, he even said that himself, 10k to 4k or whatever it was he said .. Monopoly money ?

Anyway, these ‘morals’ that he tells everyone is free money and what not have both lost.
So to break even or register a small profit he needs the 3.5 to 4/1 shots to get up, which they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I backed Casual Pass but only had a lazy $10 on. Also had an exacta of Segundo/Casual Pass in case I got pipped but I was confident on a good run from Casual Pass given the lack of speed in the race.

SaintsSupporter said:
I backed Casual Pass but only had a lazy $10 on. Also had an exacta of Segundo/Casual Pass in case I got pipped but I was confident on a good run from Casual Pass given the lack of speed in the race.
DJ ryan is an absolute fool. i can come up with winners, my best bet on saturday was wonderful world and had a tip for personal ensign in the last and got on that also. week before i liked bentliegh biscuit and got on that. only difference is i dont go talking crap about the imaginary amounts i put on these horses like DJ ryan does. clearly he talks a load of ****!!
all he does is follow what the experts say on tv. as soon as they said el segundo wont win cause of barrier draw...who comes on big footy the following night and posts the same thing?? ohhh it was DJ ryan.

maybe more people will respect this clown if he comes on here gives a tip then pisses off and not go spouting about his imaginary money he chucks on these MORALS.

I had a box trifecta with Pompeii Ruler, Casual Pass and El Segundo. That combined with Miss Andretti, Red Dazzler and Amerryking made for very happy times indeed.

Just missed the last as well - had Pasiketera each way. Court Command was my biggest loss, battled away gamely.

reilly said:
DJ ryan is an absolute fool. i can come up with winners, my best bet on saturday was wonderful world and had a tip for personal ensign in the last and got on that also. week before i liked bentliegh biscuit and got on that. only difference is i dont go talking crap about the imaginary amounts i put on these horses like DJ ryan does. clearly he talks a load of ****!!
all he does is follow what the experts say on tv. as soon as they said el segundo wont win cause of barrier draw...who comes on big footy the following night and posts the same thing?? ohhh it was DJ ryan.

maybe more people will respect this clown if he comes on here gives a tip then pisses off and not go spouting about his imaginary money he chucks on these MORALS.
HAHAHA u can say what u want rielly but the fact is i say my bets on a mthursday or friday before the races and people know who im backing unlike u who just comes on saying things like Wonderful world was my best and i backed bentley biscuit. LOL ABSOLOUTLY NO-ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE U. ey i also had $1000,000 on casual pass i just forgot to say it on friday. LOL DIC.KHEAD GO HOME BUDDY. how old are u like 4

dj_ryan said:
HAHAHA u can say what u want rielly but the fact is i say my bets on a mthursday or friday before the races and people know who im backing unlike u who just comes on saying things like Wonderful world was my best and i backed bentley biscuit. LOL ABSOLOUTLY NO-ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE U. ey i also had $1000,000 on casual pass i just forgot to say it on friday. LOL DIC.KHEAD GO HOME BUDDY. how old are u like 4

the difference is mate that i dont live i an dream world like you... i dont go around throwing these imaginary amounts of money on horses . i dont feel the need to go around giving my tips out. only tip ill give you is that ur a f u cken wa n ker who is full of ****, who clearly knows fcuk all about racing and just listen to what the experts say.

Remove this Banner Ad

El Segundo Was Never Gonna Win And Red Dazzler Was A Moral....... Top Weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back