Multiplat Elden Ring

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving it so far, needing 60 vigor, got one shot by bosses a few times. Played a fair bit on my dex/bleed guy and just tried a bit with my str/bonk gal. Am scared to play with my mage 'cause he's gonna get destroyed :laughing:

I missed him on my way past the first time, when I went back I dropped him by luring him into founding rain of stars and letting him kill himself. Wasn't particularly difficult.

He's also easy enough to poisebreak. Gavel of haima worked a treat as well.
Yeah I'm running my bleed duel katanas. Gotta re train my patience in fights lol, too much hack and slash from running around overpowered the last couple of weeks

Last edited:

Yeah I'm running my bleed duel katanas. Gotta re train my patience in fights lol, too much hack and slash from running around overpowered the last couple of weeks
I'm a fair way in (as far as I know; who knows how bloody big the thing is). Don't have anywhere obvious to go next, and getting walled hard by
commander gaius, a dude on a hog. It's the closest thing to the ****ing Capra demon From has done since, in that it feels unfair; **** me if I can dodge his charge attack that oneshots Torrent, and **** me if I can ever get an attack/spell in at him at any point. Got him to second phase once, and that's it.
Having heaps of fun for the most part.

I'm a fair way in (as far as I know; who knows how bloody big the thing is). Don't have anywhere obvious to go next, and getting walled hard by
commander gaius, a dude on a hog. It's the closest thing to the *ing Capra demon From has done since, in that it feels unfair; * me if I can dodge his charge attack that oneshots Torrent, and **** me if I can ever get an attack/spell in at him at any point. Got him to second phase once, and that's it.
Having heaps of fun for the most part.
Yeah most of the reviews are saying this has the hardest bosses yet in a From title

I'm confused by the Capra Demon call out, he isn't even in the top 20 of BS bosses 😂

And the capra demon was mostly bs because of the tight enclosed space the fight is in + having to dodge the CD + the dogs at the start. It can be navigated pretty easily though (granted some luck is involved in some playthroughs).

The Capra Demon itself is an easy beat.

And the capra demon was mostly bs because of the tight enclosed space the fight is in + having to dodge the CD + the dogs at the start. It can be navigated pretty easily though (granted some luck is involved in some playthroughs).

The Capra Demon itself is an easy beat.

This. Because of the tight space it took me quite a few goes to win the fight on my playthrough of DS1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost threw my controller when he pulled the flask out
Legit.
Finally got him while the young bloke was asleep. Went lighter armour so I could dodge roll further. Jump slash to stagger.
Yelled, swore in triumph, woke the young bloke amd turned it off.
Definitely harder for me than the Devine Beast, I probably lean on Spirit Ashes too much

Legit.
Finally got him while the young bloke was asleep. Went lighter armour so I could dodge roll further. Jump slash to stagger.
Yelled, swore in triumph, woke the young bloke amd turned it off.
Definitely harder for me than the Devine Beast, I probably lean on Spirit Ashes too much

This must be it, because I found him pretty easy 😂

Very predictable and easy to avoid attacks, just gotta pick your spots

This must be it, because I found him pretty easy 😂

Very predictable and easy to avoid attacks, just gotta pick your spots
Yeah I'm really bad at soulsbourne games. Never able to get through more than about 3-4 hours.
ER is more accessible for nubs like me thanks to things like Spirit Ashes.
Unless you count cuphead 😅😅😅 managed to finish that and the DLC

Yeah I'd consider myself a scrub, but ER has been a lot of fun and some of the BS things that happen with a sliver of health left on the boss can give you a meltdown, but that's all part of the game when you eventually beat the boss.

For a scrub it's very hard, but not to the point of being inaccessible.

made it a decent chunk into the first area before i died.

very fun, very stunningly designed world. i'll smash it out this weekend, but i gather the big wicker men are meant to be avoided?

I've only fought the one at the start, but extremely easy - make sure you are mounted. Damage sponge but you can crit them for huge damage, and they can barely hit you while mounted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Elden Ring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back