Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent value!

Bizarre, he must have held the majority of voting rights. No company SH would vote in favour of that, it makes no sense.
Other option most people don't bother voting so it passes by default, but for that amount of $ make the effort to vote
He need it to be unanimous vote

Tesla shareholders voted Thursday to restore CEO Elon Musk’s record $44.9 billion pay package that was thrown out by a Delaware judge earlier this year, sending a strong vote of confidence in his leadership of the electric vehicle maker.

The favorable vote doesn’t necessarily mean that Musk will get the all-stock compensation anytime soon. The package is likely to remain tied up in the Delaware Chancery Court and Supreme Court for months as Tesla tries to overturn the Delaware judge’s rejection.

Who knew Delaware was the hub of such interesting law cases ?
Delaware is pretty much a US tax haven. Most major US companies are domiciled there for this reason.

Do you remember that time Elon wanted to fight Zuckerberg, but his mum wouldn't let him?
If I had a dollar for every time I had to courageously back out of a fight due to my mum's instructions... I'd be as rich as Elon m8.

If I had a dollar for every time I had to courageously back out of a fight due to my mum's instructions... I'd be as rich as Elon m8.
I see you have no concept of big numbers

Well guys, Nikola Tesla reportedly had OCD, was celibate for life and in a relationship with a pigeon, and also was into eugenics. Yet his work lead to us being able to have this discussion on our electronic devices. Howard Hughs was similarly an OCD afflicted oddball (I'm not hating - I have long documented my own struggles with OCD here that I have been hospitalised by multiple times). Isaac Newton described his greatest achievement in life as "remaining celibate". Einstein was mad racist when it came to people of Asian descent.

Any great scientific innovators of history would have outraged lefties had they had access to a platform like twitter. Elon made EVs go mainstream and built reusable rockets. Time to get over the mean tweets and separate the scientist from the science, I say!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he's a campaigner

Also he didn't invent anything he bought companies after they already had and took credit

He's a fake smart guy but keep weirdly simping FK

He won't notice you but your friends and family will

Well guys, Nikola Tesla reportedly had OCD, was celibate for life and in a relationship with a pigeon, and also was into eugenics. Yet his work lead to us being able to have this discussion on our electronic devices. Howard Hughs was similarly an OCD afflicted oddball (I'm not hating - I have long documented my own struggles with OCD here that I have been hospitalised by multiple times). Isaac Newton described his greatest achievement in life as "remaining celibate". Einstein was mad racist when it came to people of Asian descent.

Any great scientific innovators of history would have outraged lefties had they had access to a platform like twitter. Elon made EVs go mainstream and built reusable rockets. Time to get over the mean tweets and separate the scientist from the science, I say!

Elon's best trick has been convincing people he's a science genius, not a marketing one.

What does that mean exactly? And is it good or bad?
Do you think I was saying Twitter has literally been replaced at "twitter.com" or "x.com" by the 4Chan web site?

Or that CSAM is acceptable if you know the owner?

Twitter is now 4Chan.
different uses but an apt comparison would be specifically to /pol/ on 4chan. full of virulent racism and anti-semitism. the rest is varying levels of bad, but pol is by far the worst in terms of content posted and userbase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back