Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant believe the amount of right wing content being pushed on my feed has overwhelmingly gotten worse in the last year,particularly the last few months . The amount of right political garbage from the worst human beings seems unrelenting .Thanks Elon :rolleyes:
Yeh i've had to mute and block a lot of accounts that appear as suggested.

it's only going to get worse as he tries to use his platform to influence the election. Expect to see a tonne of conspiracy content promoted.

Cant believe the amount of right wing content being pushed on my feed has overwhelmingly gotten worse in the last year,particularly the last few months . The amount of right political garbage from the worst human beings seems unrelenting .Thanks Elon :rolleyes:
My feed hasn't changed one bit because I haven't really changed who I follow

Your feed is who you follow, why would you be seeing 'more right wing' stuff thanks to Elon? Someone must be RT it for you to see it...

twitter removing likes is one of the worst mistakes ever.

it was entertaining to look through some losers likes and finding out he's a pr0n addict
that would be Elon's likes

Your feed is who you follow, why would you be seeing 'more right wing' stuff thanks to Elon? Someone must be RT it for you to see it...
Not the "For You" tab

The trouble with the straight following tab is it arranges by time sent, so unless you are on Twitter 24/7 you are going to miss important tweets via that tab.

Not the "For You" tab

The trouble with the straight following tab is it arranges by time sent, so unless you are on Twitter 24/7 you are going to miss important tweets via that tab.
I prefer it by time, For You is a cluster**** IMO, I never use it.

My feed is asx stuff, boxing/mma, odd comedy thing. Don't need 24/7 use. Will have a look at the other tab and see what's recommended over a period of time, see if it's 'right wing'

My feed hasn't changed one bit because I haven't really changed who I follow

Twitter always had alt right stuff, so I would not expect yours to change.

but for the rest of us, it's noticeable the increased amount of conspiracy theories, Pro Russian/Trump/ facist stuff.

Again, you wouldn't notice the difference if it were what you were used to in the first place.(I've personally had to block Elon to stop getting his half wit bullshit)

but for the rest of us, it's noticeable the increased amount of conspiracy theories, Pro Russian/Trump/ facist stuff.

Again, you wouldn't notice the difference if it were what you were used to in the first place.(I've personally had to block Elon to stop getting his half wit bullshit)
Use the timeline rather than For You

Whatever you see now is what you follow by choice. I have fixed twitter for you

Some of the science/medical accounts have stopped posting on twitter due to bullying and death threats from Elon’s fascist bot army.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the science/medical accounts have stopped posting on twitter due to bullying and death threats from Elon’s fascist bot army.
Yeah that's been noticeable as well.

The fact he's made likes invisible so people can boost the questionable stuff pretty much sums up the state of Twitter

Tesla shareholders voted Thursday to restore CEO Elon Musk’s record $44.9 billion pay package that was thrown out by a Delaware judge earlier this year, sending a strong vote of confidence in his leadership of the electric vehicle maker.

The favorable vote doesn’t necessarily mean that Musk will get the all-stock compensation anytime soon. The package is likely to remain tied up in the Delaware Chancery Court and Supreme Court for months as Tesla tries to overturn the Delaware judge’s rejection.

Who knew Delaware was the hub of such interesting law cases ?

Tesla shareholders voted Thursday to restore CEO Elon Musk’s record $44.9 billion pay package that was thrown out by a Delaware judge earlier this year, sending a strong vote of confidence in his leadership of the electric vehicle maker.

The favorable vote doesn’t necessarily mean that Musk will get the all-stock compensation anytime soon. The package is likely to remain tied up in the Delaware Chancery Court and Supreme Court for months as Tesla tries to overturn the Delaware judge’s rejection.

1718338353085.png

Why in gods name would share holders vote to pay a CEO $44B

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back