Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 (Manchester City Champions)

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Wolves make 6 changes. Hopefully that makes them easier to beat.

brix shitting GIF

Two things really annoying me at the moment.

Players falling down and grabbing the ball to force the ref to make a decision! Should be booked whether it's a foul or not.

And weedy little refs gesturing to players to get up after they go down in a tackle (whether it's a foul or not). I'd like to see some of these pencil necked geeks get tackled and bounce straight back up.

Last edited:
Two things really annoying me at the moment.

Players falling down and grabbing the ball to force the red to make a decision! Should be booked whether it's a foul or not.

And weedy little refs gesturing to players to get up after they go down in a tackle (whether it's a foul or not). I'd like to see some of these pencil necked geeks get tackled and bounce straight back up.
So players shouldn't fall down but if they do fall down, they should stay fallen down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disastrous result for ENIC. Wanting fans to stick around for the end of season awards and WSL double header, and no doubt spend more money. Mass exodus

No conference league the bonus for us!

Disastrous result for ENIC. Wanting fans to stick around for the end of season awards and WSL double header, and no doubt spend more money. Mass exodus

No conference league the bonus for us!
As a Brentford fan I thought you'd be happy with the 3 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 (Manchester City Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back