Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Spurs were pretty poor for a good chunk of the second half. Being generous could put it down to the Europa game with 10 men.

United were awful before the send off and not sure how it gets better. Do they sack Ten Hag now 6 games in after backing him through the offseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garnacho has actually been decent today. That might say a bit about us though
Really? Thought he was pretty average when he had to try and run at someone, passes were woeful as well. Don't know his total stats but I'd say his passing % was below 50.

EDIT: Apparently it was 76%. There you go, maybe a lot of little short drops to people?

Really? Thought he was pretty average when he had to try and run at someone, passes were woeful as well. Don't know his total stats but I'd say his passing % was below 50.

EDIT: Apparently it was 76%. There you go, maybe a lot of little short drops to people?
Was the only outlet they had that would hold the ball up so they could get up the pitch. Their 10-15 minute good spell started because of him

Was the only outlet they had that would hold the ball up so they could get up the pitch. Their 10-15 minute good spell started because of him
Ironically the spell I was cooking dinner so wasn't completely watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back