No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is such a momentous milestone in history that even Billy Joel is going to add a verse in ā€œwe didnā€™t start the fireā€ to capture it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Happy 7K day :balloon: :partypooper: :balloon: :partypooper: :balloon: :partypooper: :balloon:

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Last night I enjoyed a cards night with a group of blokes I worked with in the 1990s (just recovering now).

One of the guys is an Essendon supporter and to be fair a good bloke.

But regardless, I kept an eye on the clock and when midnight came around I reached into my bag and put a sparkly cardboard triangle party hat on.

Naturally everyone was wondering what the hell I was doing.

I then calmly explained that I was celebrating a significant day, the 7000th day since Essendon had won a final.

Everyone laughed their arses off, except the Essendon bloke who took it well.

I wonder is 7000 days a league record? Thatā€™d be a nice one to throw at em.

Unfortunately not even close. The Swans (South Melvourne then Sydney) didn't win a single final between 1945 until they won through to the 1996 grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately not even close. The Swans (South Melvourne then Sydney) didn't win a single final between 1945 until they won through to the 1996 grand final.

Wow, can history repeat please

I could possibly go out of this world having never witnessed another * finals win

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back