Eugene Arocca Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Eugene firing up his old Nicks account and trolling, funny stuff

Euge said:
Joff

You forget that I followed the Pies for just as long as you did and lost count in the 80's, 90's and even 2000's the number of times I watched Pies fans leave early...in fact they were still doing it just before I left in 2007.

I guess Kangaroos members are used to more success than those long suffering Pies supporters from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's and that may explain some of them leaving when we were 12 goals down...whenever my eldest gets the occasional flats over the Kangaroos (and last Saturday was tough), he thinks back to the tears he cried in 2002 and 2003 and he very quickly realises how lucky he is to now support a club that is honest, hardworking and not generally accepting of mediocrity. I think you will find that the Pies were further down the ladder a lot more than the Roos over the last 20 years.

I say to Collingwood supporters, enjoy your time and good luck to you all - you deserve a little success after waiting so long - but humility is something even Ed has displayed of late. Potting our supporters for leaving early last Saturday has a touch of irony about it when I regularly watched Pies supporters abandoning their seats en masse in the past...worse still, they were baying for Malthouse's head as recent as only two years ago.

Go Roos!
Euge

****en traitorous moron

Maybe he should spend more time trying to fix North's finances then worry about acting on the chip on their shoulder they seem to have for us

Wow, that is just plain sad.

Why would a CEO stoop to answering the post of a supporter (albeit high profile one) on a little read website?

What happened to poor Eugene?

The worst part is that he has now inflicted the misery of supporting North upon his children. That's tantamount to child abuse.

I like the fact Eugene has posted that. A little surprising but I think it's good!

So do I. I'm not sure what his motivation is making those comments or what he has to gain from them however. Perhaps some cheap media airplay. The any publicity is good publicity philosophy. I don't begrudge him sticking up for his club although i'm not sure of it's wisdom in such a forum. But this comment smacks of petty bitterness:

.... and he very quickly realises how lucky he is to now support a club that is honest, hardworking and not generally accepting of mediocrity.

Talk about a thinly veiled insult.

I highly doubt this would actually be him.... Can someone confirm this?

If so that is extremely sad coming from the CEO of NM.

That is his actual account. He used it to communicate when he worked for us and when he left for North.

Can't help but think of this
American-Beauty-Chris-Cooper.jpg

First the Captain throws Norf's young players under a bus, and now the CEO is trolling a Collingwood message board.

Could it be that the last layer of paint down at Arden St has finally peeled, and they're all breathing in toxic asbestos fumes? Would also go a way to explaining the players' performance on saturday.

The fact his loyalty is portable says it all really.

The shame is that because of his chip on his shoulder (legit or otherwise) and leaving the Pies, he has pushed his child away from the joy of celebrating the journey of winning a GF.

Starting in 2002-2003, Pie fans got a roller coaster ride, which after two amazing Grand Finals, culminated in the ultimate success.

North Melbourne did well when they had a champion in Carey, but I would not have called the off-field shenanigans of that club during their successful era as anything but reckless. It was the done thing in those days, but these days they would have been painted like the West Coke Eagles.

So yeah, I don't think the pot shot was needed in return, just a quiet word to say, enjoy supporting your own team, don't pot others. That statement has almost always worked when I've tried to settle jerks in the crowd down.

And that's what I intend to do this entire year. Enjoy my team crush opponents mercilessly and grind out the first back to back for the club in 70 years. No need to abuse other supporters because we have the smug smile of success for a change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, how would you feel to support a club for that long and leave 3 years prior to our greatest success (and arguably team) in 20 years. I can just imagine Eugene sobbing as he typed that.

Haha, so the last ever CEO of North Melbourne (before they become Tasmania) is feeling so self righteous he seems the need to attack us and boats about North's apparent success.

If one man, named Wayne Carey had never been discovered, they would have no flags in 25 years.:eek:

The best thing that ever happened to Collingwood was Arocca leaving, he was the architect behind the failed pubs move, and cost us millions, and now he wants to boast about how great the pissy little club he is at is.

LOSER.:thumbsdown:

Oh, and 20 bucks says Hutchy or Caro mention his "comments" on Footy Classified tonight.

Hmmm, somebody leaving early, the irony of Eugene Arocca being involved in such a discussion, is to me somewhat blatant, OR is that just in regard to games not clubs.
Was his departure early or necessary?

Hmmm, somebody leaving early, the irony of Eugene Arocca being involved in such a discussion, is to me somewhat blatant, OR is that just in regard to games not clubs.
Was his departure early or necessary?
My understanding of his departure is he wanted to be CEO, well he expected it, and when we went out and got someone better suited to the position from outside the club (Pert) he resigned on the spot, and North then offered him a position as their CEO.

He isn't a CEO, he is a "behind the scenes" man, that is clearly being shown at North Melbourne right now, where apart from their government funded new facilities, nothing has changed at that club, in fact it is getting worse if the turn up of their supporters on Saturday was any sign.

All I can say is have fun in Tasmania.;)

He is the CEO of North. Any idiot calling him a traitor is a fool. If you work for a club, as a player or staff, your loyalties SHOULD lie with that club.

I'm not defending his post on a Collingwood messageboard, just the ridiculous traitor comments.

have no respect for that club, went to watch the Pies and Sh!tboners when they played at Manuka oval in Canberra a number of years ago.
Pagan was giving his pre match address to his players,when he produced a Collingwood jumper, threw the jumper on the ground and said"this is what i think of this Club". and duly spat on it, word got out about it to the Collingwood rooms. MM told the players pre game about it. We smashed them from pillar to post.

Guess who i was sitting next to on the flight home ? then Collingwood board member E Arrocca !

Be kind. Take them off life support

Poor old Euge,

Do norf even have a board for him to post on? Funnily enough our fortunes turned when he left. I do agree with is hard working call, after all, having your skipper bang his best mates wife in another 'legends' dunny, can't have been easy to deal with.

It's very childish for the C.E.O of a club to be trolling the fansite of another club.Imagine if Eddie or Gary Pert responded to every idiotic thing that was written about Collingwood on the internet-they wouldn't have time to do anything else.

And the part he wrote about North Melbourne being honest,hard working and not accepting mediocrity.Surely he jests?For the past ten years that is exactly what Collingwood have done .That's why we are the benchmarks of the A.F.L.while North Melbourne has gone absolutely nowhere.

But this comment smacks of petty bitterness:

Talk about a thinly veiled insult.
yeah. asinine comment given that he goes on to pontificate about the virtues of humility in the very next sentence. :eek:

is the phrase "not generally accepting of mediocrity" saying anything meaningful whatsoever?
the club (north) sometimes accepts mediocrity, but generally, doesn't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eugene Arocca Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back