"Everything is fixable"

Remove this Banner Ad

"That's the beauty of it and that's why we're at training today and we'll be at training tomorrow, to improve those things.

"Going forward hopefully we can improve those things and you'll see a better outfit against the Cats on Saturday night."

- Boomer Harvey 2015

"That's the beauty of it and that's why we're at training today and we'll be at training tomorrow, to improve those things.

"Going forward hopefully we can improve those things and you'll see a better outfit against the Cats on Saturday night."

- Boomer Harvey 2015

you have to be friggen joking.

Actions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>words Boomer.

From a Herald Sun article on March 30 last year

Scott wasn’t fazed by his team’s lack of “polish” going forward, saying the issues were “easily fixable”.

Groundhog-Day-Meme3.jpg

Actions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>words Boomer.

To be fair:

Everyone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boomer. (I still love the champ, poor bastard has been rolled out like JZ IMHO). Also just received an SMS from the club regarding Boomer 400 tops...

As RB would say, the marketing department should honest to God be going next door and cockpunching every last one of these bastards in the football department. First ever 400 gamer, one of a bare handful of all time and we are playing like Manangatang 3rds after a 4 week bender.

I think I'll use the analogy I used last time "fixable" was used by the NMFC

Here at Marstermind HQ our decking is a bit of a mess. Mrs Marstermind is always banging on when I'm going to get around to looking at it because it's "easily fixable." And she's right...it's fixable...to someone who has even the faintest idea on how to fix things!!!! Not me!!!

It's the same here except the decking is this football team and I'm Brad Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One week : "We're gonna smash this mob, we're better". Get done.
Next week: "We've identified our problems. We play a hard team this week so we'll give them their due respect. We have a lot to prove but we know what to do". Smash them.
Third week: "We're gonna smash this mob, we just did a better team in". Get done.

Rinse, repeat.

To be fair:

Everyone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boomer. (I still love the champ, poor bastard has been rolled out like JZ IMHO). Also just received an SMS from the club regarding Boomer 400 tops...

As RB would say, the marketing department should honest to God be going next door and cockpunching every last one of these bastards in the football department. First ever 400 gamer, one of a bare handful of all time and we are playing like Manangatang 3rds after a 4 week bender.
I used to play in the Northern Mallee League as a kid and I can tell you straight, the Manang U16's had a well earned reputation as tough bastards. They would take offence at being lumped in with the current North pin dicks.

One week : "We're gonna smash this mob, we're better". Get done.
Next week: "We've identified our problems. We play a hard team this week so we'll give them their due respect. We have a lot to prove but we know what to do". Smash them.
Third week: "We're gonna smash this mob, we just did a better team in". Get done.

Rinse, repeat.
I'd replace week 1 and 3 with "we're really looking forward to the challenge, we've prepared well and will not be complacent about our opponents ladder position."

Wicked.... I was worried for a bit there. I'm fine now

I'd replace week 1 and 3 with "we're really looking forward to the challenge, we've prepared well and will not be complacent about our opponents ladder position."

I'll PM you my log in details and you can edit my post :thumbsu:

I used to play in the Northern Mallee League as a kid and I can tell you straight, the Manang U16's had a well earned reputation as tough bastards. They would take offence at being lumped in with the current North pin dicks.

Yeah. I figured they would be tough pricks hence why I put the disclaimer about being on a four week bender.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Everything is fixable"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back