Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what all the hate is over the graphics I reckon it looks great, can't wait to see actual gameplay

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/fallout-4-screenshots-top-12-pics-bethesdas-announcement-trailer-1504271

fallout-4-screenshot.png

Not for everyone I guess. Enjoyable game but not the best franchise going around by any means.

Close to it IMO.

Top 3 for me maybe. This along with another Half-Life would be my most wanted games on PS4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you played the other Fallouts?
Played (tried to) New Vegas a few times until bugs/shit timed auto saves ****ed me over.

Looks sick. The bloke who done the voice of 3 Dog also confirmed he'll be back for it which will make it even better.

That's awesome - does that mean this is set in the same 'time/universe' as the previous games? (assuming he is reprising his role as 3 Dog).

Also, can we assume the player (lone wanderer?) will talk in this game? Would love that to be honest.

Loved the dog - Dog Meat mk2? I will riot if they do an I am Legend and kill off the dog!! :D

On the graphics, IMO, the Fallout (and Elder Scroll) games have never been the best graphically but they are just about best in the industry for immersing the player in a believable, open and vast world. That being said, the graphics in the trailer looked fine IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back