Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah in New Vegas I'm stuck with all these super powerful robots. If you have the pc version have a look at some console commands to help you out. They've come in handy when i've encountered bugs or glitches. Though if you want to play the game for lack of a better word "pure" or "how it was meant to be played" then you might have to start over.

No dice, I'm playing on Xbox 360.
Stupid me for going into that area underpowered without the right gear.

I may or may not have pulled that date out of my arse....

Everything on the Internet is pulled out of someone's arse. And it's all true.

I haven't played any of the older Fallout games, but I love the alternate retro-futurism style. Will definitely pick it up

If you have a 360 or PS3 then pick up one of or both of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. They are well worth the money and you should be able to get them pretty cheap pre-owned.

If you have a 360 or PS3 then pick up one of or both of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. They are well worth the money and you should be able to get them pretty cheap pre-owned.
My brother has both, and they're probably still around my house somewhere, but I haven't had the 360 set up for a while now, probably just wait for 4

My brother has both, and they're probably still around my house somewhere, but I haven't had the 360 set up for a while now, probably just wait for 4
Nah mate

Do yourself a favour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the graphics, IMO, the Fallout (and Elder Scroll) games have never been the best graphically but they are just about best in the industry for immersing the player in a believable, open and vast world. That being said, the graphics in the trailer looked fine IMO.

I agree with this. The graphics are reasonable but certainly not ground breaking (not poor as some people are claiming). But for anyone who played a Fallout game will know that it's about exploring an open post apocalyptic world. As far a open world's go it's a bit of the opposite to GTA5.

GTA5 looks brilliant graphically everywhere you go, but there are only small amount off places that provide anything useful for character development or provide interesting clues to a back story in that area. Fallout's open world experience doesn't look as spectacular graphically but it rewards the player for exploring the world and provides interesting clues and back stories by observing the area and reading any document you find. Especially if you search for the abandoned vaults. It just leaves you to your imagination of what happened there in the past. Exploring the world, there are many interesting factions who you can interact with in a variety of ways.

The creators clearly know this is Fallout's strength and the trailer plays to that. It shows what the world is like in the present day post apocalypse and then it shows a glimpse of what happened during D day of the nuclear war. It just makes the viewer imagine and reflect on the story of what happened back then to what the world is now.

11249559_1040780599298884_835683765179189546_n.jpg

Yep this. i bought both game of the year editions at EB in a sale 2 for $40. amazing value

People give a shit about graphics too much. Surely a story driven game that's actually fun is more important?

Then most of the time those same people complaining about graphics crack it when a game that looks brilliant is a little short (the order).

Can't win.
Get used to it, this generation is and will continue to be a let down. One of the things both Sony and MS bragged about is the graphical power of their systems (which is sub-par). AAA titles should be hitting a certain standard when it comes to visuals and most of them aren't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back