Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

there both fallout 3 weapons!

where talking about killing these mothergooses!
latest

also behemoths, Behemoths need to return, stumbled on one at level 5 once.
Ah yeah, just fired up New Vegas again and got chased away by a couple of them straight away trying to sneak off North from Goodsprings Cemetery. Got through sneaking over the side of the Super Mutant mountain past Quarry Junction. Not sure what to do now that I've gotten up here at the start of the game. Any ideas anyone?

Ah yeah, just fired up New Vegas again and got chased away by a couple of them straight away trying to sneak off North from Goodsprings Cemetery. Got through sneaking over the side of the Super Mutant mountain past Quarry Junction. Not sure what to do now that I've gotten up here at the start of the game. Any ideas anyone?

keep sneaking. and watch out for death claws.

EDIT: go back into the quarry there's a fatman launcher next to a pool of radiation water.

keep sneaking. and watch out for death claws.

EDIT: go back into the quarry there's a fatman launcher next to a pool of radiation water.
Oh god no I didn't sneak into the Junction. I got through the pass to the North and even managed to get a gang of Fiends to chase me into an ambush with NCR troops at Camp McWhatsit. Got some sweet loot for a level 3 or so dude. :)

Oh god no I didn't sneak into the Junction. I got through the pass to the North and even managed to get a gang of Fiends to chase me into an ambush with NCR troops at Camp McWhatsit. Got some sweet loot for a level 3 or so dude. :)

still though, he has 5 rounds for that baby 5!

It's a half shotgun, half rifle energy weapon. If you have a high energy skill it's pretty much the best weapon in the game IMO.

never actually played dead money, wait for my birthday PC before getting the ultimate edition. I tried playing on my laptop ....... dear god frame rates were horrid. it was unplayable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just let my companion run in as bait.

I don't like companions in Fallout. Sometimes when I'm going to a tough area (Old Oney on 3 where it is full of Deathclaws for example) I'll get Fawkes if I am up to that part of the main quest but other than that I like to be the Alone Wanderer.

I don't like companions in Fallout. Sometimes when I'm going to a tough area (Old Oney on 3 where it is full of Deathclaws for example) I'll get Fawkes if I am up to that part of the main quest but other than that I like to be the Alone Wanderer.
I don't like them because they end up shooting at everyone I don't want them to. Fawkes just cannot be trusted to not cut the whole town in half with a mini gun.

I stuffed up my mission with Boone, now he doesn't ever wanna see me again.

is there a game more reliant on frequent saves since the days of the old sierra point and click series than fallout

is there a game more reliant on frequent saves since the days of the old sierra point and click series than fallout

I don't mind it. I like having a few on the go in case I make a poor decision and I want to go back.

Caesar's Legion hates me :p
I've always wanted to try and be a jerk but I just can't bring myself to letting slave traders live. I'm so soft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back