Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it annoying how some of the characters pronounce it like 'Kye-zar' instead of how Caesar should properly be pronounced.
That's how it would have been pronounced in Latin.

My favourite part that I remember was meeting those Elvis looking greasers that tried to be threatening on the way in to NV, only to waste the entire gang.

Good times.

They're actually pretty good to get on side, you get that robodog as a companion

They're actually pretty good to get on side, you get that robodog as a companion

That sounds pretty cool.

I think I got annoyed at the guy trying to strong arm me so went postal.

Actually considering going and buying the NV ultimate edition on my lunch break to play through again.

That sounds pretty cool.

I think I got annoyed at the guy trying to strong arm me so went postal.

Actually considering going and buying the NV ultimate edition on my lunch break to play through again.

The guy strong arming gets dealt with, the leader is pretty good at keeping the peace with the NCR once you move that other guy on.

I've always wanted to try and be a jerk but I just can't bring myself to letting slave traders live. I'm so soft.

I've always been good but this play through of 3 I've been evil and it's great. Listening to 3 Dog talking about the stuff you have done and then calling you names is amusing. He even likens Vault 101 to hell since you came out of there. I highly recommend doing an evil play through any of the Fallouts at least once.

GentleFoolhardyKob.gif

My favourite part that I remember was meeting those Elvis looking greasers that tried to be threatening on the way in to NV, only to waste the entire gang.

Good times.

I don't know why but i always play incredibly evil characters in new vegas, I can't stand anyone. why isn't there any stand up blokes like the slavers from F3? just walking along and bam! hey your a nice bloke here's a cut of our dough.

I've always been good but this play through of 3 I've been evil and it's great. Listening to 3 Dog talking about the stuff you have done and then calling you names is amusing. He even likens Vault 101 to hell since you came out of there. I highly recommend doing an evil play through any of the Fallouts at least once.

it's better to be a good guy, as he gets really pissed off for no reason. like when you help that nice old bloke who wants to see fireworks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't play it good or evil, just whatever happens happens.

I try and do the same thing and inevitably end up being good, I like to keep people alive just incase they have something to do later on, unless an npc is a real campaigner then I will not hesitate to shoot them in the face

Evil is just pure fun. Nothing better than blowing up Megaton and then taking out Mister Burke and Alister Tenpenny with a slow motion rifle shot to the head, NO WITNESSES.

Gonna reinstall Fallout 3 and relive that moment in all it's glory.

I don't play it good or evil, just whatever happens happens.

I try to do that but then people try to make me do something i don't want to do like, go trudging across land for some stupid item or rescue some idiot who got themselves kidnapped. and so i kill them and take what i need and move on.

or someone expects me to pay 600 caps to enter a building and so i pick the lock get caught and i kill them.
or i try to get someone to help someone else so they don't die and they refuse because i have negative karma, so i kill them.
or i walk into an area and everyone tries to kill because i'm wearing armour that looks cool, So i kill them!

it's just becomes a very steep downward spiral.

I tried to play "how i would do things if it was me" but i pretty much just ran away from everything, Tried to scrounge out a living where it was safe and eventually starved to death.

Everyone should do at least one evil playthrough, lots of fun :D. Plaudits for FNV allowing you to kill everyone.

My other playthroughs I usually end up playing as a good character. It isn't in my nature to kill innocents, except this guy:

Ye8JrJN.jpg

**** that guy

Always kill that guy

I try to do that but then people try to make me do something i don't want to do like, go trudging across land for some stupid item or rescue some idiot who got themselves kidnapped. and so i kill them and take what i need and move on.

or someone expects me to pay 600 caps to enter a building and so i pick the lock get caught and i kill them.
or i try to get someone to help someone else so they don't die and they refuse because i have negative karma, so i kill them.
or i walk into an area and everyone tries to kill because i'm wearing armour that looks cool, So i kill them!

it's just becomes a very steep downward spiral.

I tried to play "how i would do things if it was me" but i pretty much just ran away from everything, Tried to scrounge out a living where it was safe and eventually starved to death.
Pretty much. Blood lust does occur in this game, leave not witnesses etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back