Mojo

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 18, 2007
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey guys!

What's the best part of summer to you?

i.e. Day light savings, surf, beach, tanned skin, more backgammon fun for ppl with red hair.. lol.

And Roughie if you say cause guys take their shirts of, I'll... :D

Yesterday you asked me to be your friend and today you've taken out people from the Western suburbs on the main board and people with red hair on here.
I'm confused Mojo:confused:
I dont think you like me at all.:(

tanned skin....i wish. never tanned once in my life, got that pure white skin. And i've never worn shorts since i was about 10 cauz my legs are too pale and cant tan anyway so i'd just get alot of funny looks if i did

Yesterday you asked me to be your friend and today you've taken out people from the Western suburbs on the main board and people with red hair on here.
I'm confused Mojo:confused:
I dont think you like me at all.:(

Sorry, I just don't like red haired bogans.. :p

I do like you Merv, I couldn't believe we weren't friends.

Nothing better than the 4 S's.... Surf, sun, sand and sex.:thumbsu:

Mmm.. sand and sex. I saw two.. no, I better not say.. lol.

tanned skin....i wish. never tanned once in my life, got that pure white skin. And i've never worn shorts since i was about 10 cauz my legs are too pale and cant tan anyway so i'd just get alot of funny looks if i did

I'm sorry, that must suck. Have you tried fake tan.. or would that just look weird?

Sorry, I just don't like red haired bogans.. :p

I do like you Merv, I couldn't believe we weren't friends.

Mmm.. sand and sex. I saw two.. no, I better not say.. lol.

I'm sorry, that must suck. Have you tried fake tan.. or would that just look weird?

nah just looks weird...i just try to stay out of the sun as much as possible or else i'll burn. Plus i'll have jeans on so it's a lil hot

Be proud of your white skin!!
Tanning is only light burning anyway, on the way to the cancer of the skin I say.
I am fair, and and love wearing shorts, and if anyone dare say anything about being white gggggrrrrrr!

Ok Mojo.
Because I am void of boganism I will forgive you.
The ranganess and the geographical location you will just have to live with.

FWIW my favorite part of summer used to be the Big M girls, but they are just not PC anymore sadly, and summer hasnt been the same since.

Now I'm a bit older and the Big M girls have packed up their big pink double decker bus and departed to Non Pc heaven, my favorite part is the cool change:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be proud of your white skin!!
Tanning is only light burning anyway, on the way to the cancer of the skin I say.
I am fair, and and love wearing shorts, and if anyone dare say anything about being white gggggrrrrrr!
Casper :D i love the sun mate but i always wear my sleeves out when i go to the beach!;)

Playing cricket and getting Christmas presents!! By the way since when is sex only a summer sport/activity/occupation??:confused:
if i could 24/7 i would mate love playing Santa i get all dressed up in my santa suit witch i borrow from Rusty & the white beard & the kids still love it great time of the year & then the Boxing Day test!:thumbsu:

Playing cricket and getting Christmas presents!! By the way since when is sex only a summer sport/activity/occupation??:confused:

if i could 24/7 i would mate love playing Santa i get all dressed up in my santa suit witch i borrow from Rusty & the white beard & the kids still love it great time of the year & then the Boxing Day test!:thumbsu:

Award for confusing reply considering the context to the question..... Noosa, man what a doosie! :p

Is that to make the Tatts Black instead of blue.
Mate, you can train indoors, the sun is a killer!!
i slip slop & slap mate always Kids in QLD schools have to wear a hat or no play as to training indoors i do mate home Gym in the Garage!

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite part of Summer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back