Sep 10, 2005
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
what is everyones favourite south park quote? i have lots

Cartman: no kitty thats a bad kitty

Cartman: Mom--Kitty is being a dildo.
Mrs. Cartman: Well, I know a little kitty who is sleeping with Mommy tonight

vampires are makebelieve just like elves gremlins and eskimos

Carlton: Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000

gotta love cartman

"[on speakers] Attention, shoppers. Outside, we have... cripple fight. Cripple fight outside! [the shoppers abandon their carts and exit] " - Cartman.

"Coz it's my birthday, my b-b-b-birthday" - Cartman dancing his little birthday jig.

"I do not have an eighty foot transmission tower sticking outta my ass" - Cartman.

Loud fart noise:
Philip: "Aw, Terrance! You farted in court!"

Terrance: "Yes, Philip. I'm making a case for our defense!"

Both: "Ah ha ha ha ha!"

don't watch it that much but seen the funniest line the other day on the towelie episode where cartman finds the tampon and says to stans mum

"You shouldn't have done that he's just a boy"

Mr Garrison: OK children, lets start the day with some new math problems. What is five times two?

Anyone?

Come on, don't be shy children...

Student: Uh, twelve?

Mr Garrison: OK, now lets hear from someone who is not a complete ******.

Kyle: I think I know the answer Mr Garrison

Cartman (mocking): I think I know the answer Mr Garrison

Kyle: Shut up, fat boy!

Cartman: Hey! Don't call me fat you **********ing Jew!

Mr Garrison: Cartman! Did you just use the "F" word?

Cartman: Jew?

Kyle: No, he's talking about **********. You can't say ********** in school you **********ing fat-ass.

Stan: Dude, you just said ********** again!

Cartman: What's the big **********ing deal, it doesn't hurt anyone. **********, **********ety ********** ********** **********.

Mr Garrison: How would you like to go to the school councillor's office?

Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?

Mr Garrison: What did you say?

Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, what I actually said was (pulls out megaphone) - How would you like to suck my balls Mr Garrison?

Funkyzeit mit Matt said:
I see even rick is making a run for one of the vacant mod positions.

I just want to help in any small way I can, I'd hate to have media related threads being posted on the GD board, as it oculd lead to valuable time being taken away from hte important discussions on whetehr oranges are indeed mroe citrusy than apples. what brand of shoes people wear, whether they prefer vanilla as opposed to chocolate etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cartman? - "Damn your blackheart Barbara Streisand!"

Cartman - "You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"

Garrison - "No, that's wrong, Cartman. But don't worry, there are no stupid answers, just stupid people."

Cartman- "Damn, ********, respect my ********in' authority!"

Stan: "Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly."
Cartman: "Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise."

"Damn, woman! I just gave you sweet loving five minutes ago! Are you trying to kill me?" - Chef.

Mr Garrison - "Genetic engineering is man's way of correcting God's hideous mistakes, like German people."

Garrison - "Ok children, let's all gather around and bob for stupid apples now. You go first Bebe. That's good, just use those mouth muscles like the girls in Beijing."

Johnny Cochrane - "If Chewbacca lives on Endor, then you must acquit."

rick James said:
I just want to help in any small way I can, I'd hate to have media related threads being posted on the GD board, as it oculd lead to valuable time being taken away from hte important discussions on whetehr oranges are indeed mroe citrusy than apples. what brand of shoes people wear, whether they prefer vanilla as opposed to chocolate etc.

Damn homez, u missed out on Nuffy O'Dwyer's spine tingling 'Which type of big screen TV is better: Plasma or LCD?'. That thread still gets me frisky

Funkyzeit mit Matt said:
Damn homez, u missed out on Nuffy O'Dwyer's spine tingling 'Which type of big screen TV is better: Plasma or LCD?'. That thread still gets me frisky

made for rivetting reading alright.

Hopefully this will be moved to the appropriate board shortly...

Anyway, my favourite southpark quote is probably the one about the chocolate salty balls. mmmm balls.

rick James said:
Hopefully this will be moved to the appropriate board shortly...

Anyway, my favourite southpark quote is probably the one about the chocolate salty balls. mmmm balls.
homo

Moosehead said:

Please stay on topic and refrain from personal abuse or de-railing of htreads. Otherwise I will be forcede to report you to the moderators and/or administrators.

Thank you.

rJ

rick James said:
Please stay on topic and refrain from personal abuse or de-railing of htreads. Otherwise I will be forcede to report you to the moderators and/or administrators.

Thank you.

rJ
i started this thread and that was in a southpark episode anyway i was just saying its a good quote. seems to me that some one is alittle insecure ;)

Moosehead said:
i started this thread and that was in a southpark episode anyway i was just saying its a good quote. seems to me that some one is alittle insecure ;)

oh, my mistake, you actually meant homo, as in, fromt eh same episode.

My apologies, it's just we've had a number of peopel trying to derail threads in thsi board, I'm just trying to do my bit. ;)

cheers

rick James said:
oh, my mistake, you actually meant homo, as in, fromt eh same episode.

My apologies, it's just we've had a number of peopel trying to derail threads in thsi board, I'm just trying to do my bit. ;)

cheers
i started this thread so i wouldnt really want to derail my own thread

Moosehead said:
i started this thread so i wouldnt really want to derail my own thread

I know. That is why I apologised.

Another good quote was when Kenny died and htey said " you bastard"

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite South Park Quote

Remove this Banner Ad

Back