Off-topic Festivas songs: Good ones only.

Remove this Banner Ad

I was reading this and fortunately I didn't get Whammed.
I play piano and I like a lot of the carols cause they were written by the great classical composers (e.g. Mendelson wrote Hark the Herald Angels Sing).
I take requests and when I perform around Christmas time, aside from the traditional ones (and Hallelujah), I recently got asked to play Fairytale of New York. And another request was to play Boney M songs.
I imagine some of you would like Fairytale of New York by the Pogues.

I play piano and I like a lot of the carols cause they were written by the great classical composers (e.g. Mendelson wrote Hark the Herald Angels Sing).
I take requests and when I perform around Christmas time, aside from the traditional ones (and Hallelujah), I recently got asked to play Fairytale of New York. And another request was to play Boney M songs.

beat me to it..

Beautiful.
Chord progression based on this other poignant Irish melody I believe.
Maybe just coincidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

enjoy your ban
The ironing of a gold digging diva singing a Christmas song about being non-materialistic. As if she doesn't already have enough money.

Do people actually buy and listen to this shit? It's a shit song and done to death.

Yeah it's not legit but better then most other contributions:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Festivas songs: Good ones only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back