Filippina “Tina” Arena can GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark McEntee the other mainstay of the Divinyls went to a high school near mine in Perth.

There was a story that all he did was just play guitar in classes and the teachers said he would never get anywhere playing guitar.

He sure proved them wrong.

I'm sick of your negative vibes Dinsdale. There used to be a time, maybe you can remember, when you were cool. Now it's all Christian fundamentalism and threats. Enjoy your badge Hitler.
You really have gone over the edge. Maybe you need a break

Mark McEntee the other mainstay of the Divinyls went to a high school near mine in Perth.

There was a story that all he did was just play guitar in classes and the teachers said he would never get anywhere playing guitar.

He sure proved them wrong.

Unfortunately, Mark was a prick towards Chrissy in many ways so I have no time for the guy. He was also a junkee but that's besides the point.

I think Katy Perry is a far worse choice, fancy talking about growing the game at the grass roots level... but spending $5 million on a washed up hasbeen pop tart. Who ran back to a shady record producer for her latest album which flopped with that person's input anyway.

Don't know what's worse spending $5 million on Katy Perry or spending x amount on that AWFUL spectacle they call AFLW

Unfortunately, Mark was a prick towards Chrissy in many ways so I have no time for the guy. He was also a junkee but that's besides the point.

Well that's not true at all, why do you keep making up stuff, if Mark was a prick to Chrissy why did they stay together for so long.

Well that's not true at all, why do you keep making up stuff, if Mark was a prick to Chrissy why did they stay together for so long.
Mate , he used to whack her and she had had more than one abortion. Look at her interviews.

'McEntee and Divinyls bandmate Chrissy Amphlett were romantically involved from 1982 to 1993. They had met in 1980, and began a relationship two years later when McEntee had split up with his first wife. Their relationship was highly volatile – marred with drug and alcohol use and physical fights. ' Wiki.

Once physical fights are mentìoned, the male is the prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#BooTinaArena

Cooker anti vaxxer neofascist flog.

200w.gif

Mate , he used to whack her and she had had more than one abortion. Look at her interviews.

'McEntee and Divinyls bandmate Chrissy Amphlett were romantically involved from 1982 to 1993. They had met in 1980, and began a relationship two years later when McEntee had split up with his first wife. Their relationship was highly volatile – marred with drug and alcohol use and physical fights. ' Wiki.

Once physical fights are mentìoned, the male is the prick.

Chrissy could give as good as she got and the best music comes from band members fighting with each other.

Just look at Fleetwood Mac, some of their best songs came from Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks bust up.

Chrissy could give as good as she got and the best music comes from band members fighting with each other.

Just look at Fleetwood Mac, some of their best songs came from Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks bust up.

Lindsay never hit her. McEntee was a junkee wife basher mate. If i ever saw him I would clock the campaingner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Filippina “Tina” Arena can GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back