Final still a chance!!

Remove this Banner Ad

SilkyKanga MKII

Debutant
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well..... Richmond cause an upset, hopefully we beat fremantle and saints beat sydney and we are 2 points behind.

Sydney play Geelong and Brisbane and we need to beat saints and tigers!

All up to us now the rest has come at a good time hopefully we come out firing next week!!!

We are a sneaky chance again.

It will all be over next week if we cant beat Freo though, so thats as far as I am looking ahead.

Sydney are just an honest B grade side going nowhere fast.
They won't cause any damage in the finals if they make it and tbh i reckon we would challenge more sides than them.
We really should have beat them.. that 1 point loss was a killer.

Payback time.

We owe those purple ***** a touch up.

If the form lines run true in other games it could be as simple as either beat St.Kilda in Round 23 and we're in and/or hope Brisbane beat Sydney in Round 24. Either would count as a bit of an upset but...you never know.

As a stats man, I am sure you can see that if we do manage to win our 3 games (which is no easy task of course) we are odds on to make it now.

As a stats man, I am sure you can see that if we do manage to win our 3 games (which is no easy task of course) we are odds on to make it now.

Exactly. Even if we win only 2 though, we're OK provided Sydney lose all 3 and Freo only win 1. If we win all three then Freo only need to lose once but Sydney twice. I guess if we made it we'd play either Carlton at the G or West Coast in Perth. I'd like to think we'd put up a good showing against either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Final still a chance!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back