Preview Finals Week 1: Collingwood v Melbourne, Thursday 7 September, MCG, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t really trust a word that comes out of Melbourne’s mouth in regard to injuries this season. The whole Clayton Oliver fiasco springs to mind….

Melbourne are a good team with a strong midfield which if allowed to dominate the clearances will tear apart our zone defence. They comprehensively stopped the Swans 6 game winning streak. It's probably the team I'd least like to meet in a final.
Bottom line for me is that we can shift magnets to match them at contest, but they can’t match our speed.

I agree, I think things have to go our way on the day to beat brisbane
The others, I think we can get the better of as long as we play our game
Can’t agree - we kicked 100 points against BNE and nullified Andrews. That’s a very real issue for them because they know they’re not kicking 82 points from turnover next time, with our inclusions.

correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t a moon boot suggest a little more than bruising going on, I wouldn’t have thought you needed to immobilise a limb for some bruising

Edit. Perhaps it’s bone bruising they’re referring to.

Moon boots/Cam boots are very much used to protect a foot/ankle and eliminate any impact. Ever tried running in one? Ridiculous to even try. Hence it’s a good way to remind someone to rest it. They hand them out like candy these days.

That’s comically poor handling of him!
I couldn’t believe they played him after he was limping so badly, when the game was a dead rubber for them.
But this is the same team that had Petracca play with a broken shin bone last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I would like to see imho
out Frampton , whe , noble , Cameron
in murphy Moore mcgeery mcrae
Cox has been better then Cameron recently
Markov has done more them enough to stay in the 22
Reef as my supersub

Can’t agree - we kicked 100 points against BNE and nullified Andrews. That’s a very real issue for them because they know they’re not kicking 82 points from turnover next time, with our inclusions.
I am saying we can beat them
But their record against us has been solid over two seasons under fly
My point is that so far we haven't demonstrated that we can beat them on system alone

An injured Fritsch will be used as a decoy, fortunately no petty or Melksham as well. Ben brown, tom McDonald our backline will be licking their lips. Their attack is inept and they only win by keeping the opposition under 70 or so. If possible make it a shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back