Fitzpatrick

Remove this Banner Ad

i try to focus on the positives with these kids but **** me this is 1 guy i DO NOT WANT

poor mans david hale
DUD written all over him

i know we have a bad example of a big forward in hale but this kid is a much better mark and his results at the draft camp suggest he is a better athlete as well

i try to focus on the positives with these kids but **** me this is 1 guy i DO NOT WANT

poor mans david hale
DUD written all over him

You're a weird little kid.

I saw a few of Fitzpatrick's games this year and he looked good. I think he will still be around at 21, so if he's someone we want, he could be a possible pickup.

...so if he's someone we want, he could be a possible pickup.

Well done, Ein-steen:rolleyes:

Honestly, never heard of this kid. So I've gotta ask, is he that good that we have to take him at 21/25, or is there a likelihood he will stay around until a later pick or rookie draft?

Watched him this year at the jets a fair bit. I'm pretty sure he didn't lead the TAC cup for marks. He isn't the player we want at out club. His work ethic is shocking.

Watched 4 games of the jets this year, he played in 2 of them and in both games, he just expected the ball to be delivered to him at all costs. At nearly every break he got sprayed by Kretiuk for being 2 selfish. Maybe pick 50, not worth it at pick 21 or 25 though.

Sorry but his name is an anagram of "Itz Fat Prick"; and I for one don't think that's what we need at our club right now. :thumbsdown:

And if Fitzpatrick cops the Powers and Hales plural treatment, then we will have an abundance of Itz Fat Pricks on the list. :thumbsdown:

Personally wouldn't be looking at him. Had an average season and a poor carnival, showed lots of promise earlier in his junior days.

Any hopes of him moving up the ground to play will probably be shot down as the kid has chronic fatigue syndrome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the chances of picking up Jack Fitzpatrick from the jets at pick 21 and Bastinac at 25?
No shocking kick and not clever he runs good times because he's a stick .

Bastinac is a one way player no defensive side to him only . No impact in his stats just racks up cheapy's a hoax of the draft for mine he's to small .
Fitzpatrick and bastinac are 2 types we have enough of we have enough talls and midget midfielders.
We need a good midfielder for our first pick looks like cunnington and then i rekon we go for 193-197kp players thats where we lack,good size defenders and forwards .

Bastinac isn't as bad as what you make him out to be though. He isn't that bad of a front runner. He didn't need to show his defencsive side at TAC cup level because he was too busy towelling up the competition. He is definately an outside mid, but he has excellent finishing skills, and he can go in and get the hard ball if need be. He also has excellent endurance, whish is something we lack in our midfield. Would be an good 2nd round pick up.

Note: comments are derived from veiwing Youtube footage only, however, just as you can tell Dustin Martin is a gun from that footage, the following is just as obvious.

Pros: Tall, athletic, quick, good mover. Much more agile that any other 201 cm player I've seen.

Cons: Is a shit footballer.

This guy is the prime example of Ye Olde Athlete vs Footballer arguement. I would be dissapointed if the club picked him up.

Bastinac isn't as bad as what you make him out to be though. He isn't that bad of a front runner. He didn't need to show his defencsive side at TAC cup level because he was too busy towelling up the competition. He is definately an outside mid, but he has excellent finishing skills, and he can go in and get the hard ball if need be. He also has excellent endurance, whish is something we lack in our midfield. Would be an good 2nd round pick up.
I just dont think he suits what we need he is small light outside and not quick and not a penetrating kick we have plenty of blokes his style .
Patch adams will go onto be very good ,ross is a very simiar player to bastinac and he is struggling we need midfielders who will contest with judd hodge hayes etc cunnington ziebell anthony greenwood bigger stronger bodies to complement adams swallow boomer wells etc

Note: comments are derived from veiwing Youtube footage only, however, just as you can tell Dustin Martin is a gun from that footage, the following is just as obvious.

Pros: Tall, athletic, quick, good mover. Much more agile that any other 201 cm player I've seen.

Cons: Is a shit footballer.

This guy is the prime example of Ye Olde Athlete vs Footballer arguement. I would be dissapointed if the club picked him up.

Me too i have watched a lot of him live and he cant kick and not a good decision maker.
he can take a grab on his day and lead up well but lacks the smarts to be really damaging.
Any way we have a plethera of talls so I doubt he's even on the radar.

poor mans david hale
DUD written all over him

I'd hate to read what you had to say about him if you focussed on the negatives. He must be really ordinary if this is a glowing review.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitzpatrick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back