El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Welcome to the FLO Cup!

This year is just a quick little comp to align with end of the domestic seasons and the Euros.

We have 10 teams from 7 designers. The format will be 2 groups of 5, who will play 4 group games, and then the top 2 from each group will go through to a final 4.

Like with previous FLO seasons, during matches we'll have 4 votes = 1 goal, so 8-4 votes is a 2-1 win, but 7-4 votes is a 1-1 draw.

Group A:

Northern Territory SC
Real Sunshine Coast
Lalor Azzurri
North QLD Cities FC
AFC Adelaide Town

Group B:
River City FC
Blue Lake United
Wellington FC
Mawson FC
Ports FC

Round 1:

Northern Territory SC
ZGXQxmq.png

v
Real Sunshine Coast
TKHotGi.png

Lalor Azzurri
AlKcK14.png

v
North QLD Cities FC
pB8JV9e.png

River City FC
sZO2mIY.png

v
Blue Lake United
WnHHqsb.jpeg

Wellington FC
NkavKdx.jpg

v
Mawson FC
XEZHKrH.jpeg

NT and Lalor fantastic templates
Greatly appreciated, of the week I spent working on my entry I think I only spent a couple hours on the design and background, the rest of that was just trying to work on the intricate parts of the heads and arms 😭

love lalor with the classic football shirts presentation, can't believe no one has ever thought of that.

Very strong field this year which makes up for the small number of entries. Will be very interesting to see who walks away with the win. I’m excited to see the two entries Scorch put together too, when I was browsing older seasons of FLO I reckon Ports FC was a personal favourite of mine. Should add another two championship quality entries to the field once we see them.
Very proud of what I put together too, I think I’m gonna have a post up on Instagram about the process behind this design going back all the way to what I entered in the first edition of FLO. Would be cool to shed some light on how I got to what I ended up entering. Best of luck this season everyone!

NTSC legitimately a kit that would be seen as a GOAT of Australian football if it were real. So good.
You’re too kind, thanks legend. I had a feeling you’d enjoy it with the ochre gradient. Slightly lighter up to top symbolise the sunshine and a bit more red towards the bottom to symbolise the red desert sand.

Back