domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
I just loved that fist pump and the clenched teeth when Adams was gifted that goal in the second term. It just showed the hard, competitive edge we rarely see on display from Craig. He has the reputation of being a warm, gentle, caring bloke (and he is) but at heart he is a winner and wants success with every fibre of his being. I think Hinkley's comments may have stirred him up just a tad too.

I just loved that fist pump and the clenched teeth when Adams was gifted that goal in the second term. It just showed the hard, competitive edge we rarely see on display from Craig. He has the reputation of being a warm, gentle, caring bloke (and he is) but at heart he is a winner and wants success with every fibre of his being. I think Hinkley's comments may have stirred him up just a tad too.

I think both were just playing games domie. You're easily won over if you're convinced by a single fist pump. I think he wants to win games and premierships, like all coaches do. The key thing is whether he can get 40 blokes to be willing to do anything to win

Remove this Banner Ad

Fly's Passion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back