Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to see Nat Edwards host FC on Mondays with
Llordo (the straight shooter)
McClure (to stir the pot)
Chris Johnson (was a great radio commentator on NIRS and astute analyst)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe people prefer Wednesday to Monday . The latter being a review show has much more tension, importance. Wednesday's is hypothetical and wishy washy
And Wednesday has Eddie

Loved the Jesse Hogan interview. Great story

Isaac Smith and Joey Montagna have been linked with a move to FC. Can't see Joey leaving his dad Kingy.

Might be time for CH9 to bring in a new producer, merge the shows together into one really good 90-min Tuesday night show and go find some all-new talent to be on it.

Recycling the same old lame ex-players across the channels does nothing for the viewing experience nor the actual quality of content.

Rebuild, retool & relaunch .........

If I can come up with a handful of novel segments for a footy show, then I don't understand why they can't.

And get rid of that "Medallion Club" rubbish too.

I liked the suggestion someone else had on here about Nat Edwards hosting Monday nights. The show needs a female presence with Caro going and Nat would be a refreshing change.

I’d go with:

Mondays
Nat Edwards, Tom Morris, Mick Malthouse and Matthew Lloyd

Wednesdays
Eddie McGuire, Damian Barrett, Jimmy Bartel and Matthew Lloyd

Leave Sam McClure as the go to ‘fill-in’ guy when others are away. I’d love to see Nine sign Mick for FC & Sunday Footy Show.

I liked the suggestion someone else had on here about Nat Edwards hosting Monday nights. The show needs a female presence with Caro going and Nat would be a refreshing change.

I’d go with:

Mondays
Nat Edwards, Tom Morris, Mick Malthouse and Matthew Lloyd

Wednesdays
Eddie McGuire, Damian Barrett, Jimmy Bartel and Matthew Lloyd

Leave Sam McClure as the go to ‘fill-in’ guy when others are away. I’d love to see Nine sign Mick for FC & Sunday Footy Show.
I like all of this bar Mick M

Too much shaking fists at clouds

The main person 9/Fox/7 should be chasing is Phil Davis

Star in the making, and extremely well spoken, respected but direct

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back