Footy Show Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah... that was a shocker. Show needs a major rejig before next year. Trev... it's probably time to go. The Revue was terrible (except for all the females!!), Almost Footy Legends terrible, interviews weren't great. N Brown and Dale Thomas.... were they even there!! The whole show tonight peaked at the start with the Countdown style songs and Fev's Brownlow Street Talk.

Yeah... that was a shocker. Show needs a major rejig before next year. Trev... it's probably time to go. The Revue was terrible (except for all the females!!), Almost Footy Legends terrible, interviews weren't great. N Brown and Dale Thomas.... were they even there!! The whole show tonight peaked at the start with the Countdown style songs and Fev's Brownlow Street Talk.
The panel members really don't get much of a go at anything anymore, and it's not really their fault. The should be included in more of the segments rather than just be there to read the team sheets and give a tip.

Highlights:
Countdown
Fev
The Best of Street talk, Footyshow etc
The girls in the Revue
The Living End
Edit: Almost forgot hairy guy from beijing:D:D

There was hardly and real discussion on the game other than the actual teams.

Highlights:
Countdown
Fev
The Best of Street talk, Footyshow etc
The girls in the Revue
The Living End
Edit: Almost forgot hairy guy from beijing:D:D

There was hardly and real discussion on the game other than the actual teams.
The only discussion of the game was when Crawf and that were on which was very dissapointing considering this is the Footy Show.

Please, just tell me... Is there anyway i can download the The Footy Show. I taped it and everything. Set it all up before to watch as i was at work before, put it in and blah blah blah. Video recorder shit's itself right there and then!

I don't believe in Karma now!

I could only tape it on a VHS as we havn't set up our DVD Recorder's yet. So please, i am real desperate.

Who's the ****wit at Channel 9 Perth that decided to push this back to 9.30pm ensuring it wouldn't end until after midnight? :thumbsdown:

Oh well, it's my fault for being dumb enough to stay up to watch it :(

As for the show itself, I find it amusing in a "nothing better else on at the time" kind of way but it's hard to believe people pay good money to go see the end of year show :eek:

The players review sucked because they were a bunch of no names trying to get their fat head on TV.

Sam Iles, Adam Carlisle? Who the fck are these idiots? They start dancing and no-one recognises them nor do they give a shit. Who were those little 13 year old kids dancing on table tops? Might as well have been street buskers from Freo....

The review should be restricted to pannelists that appear on the Footy Show episodes from throughout the entire year only. And what was with everyone standing still on that tiny stage that kept getting elevated? Hardly acts as a spectacle when the performers are scared they are going to fall off it.

Worst player review ever :thumbsdown:

FFS Vanessa Amorosi doing Long way to the Top :rolleyes: No-one enjoys your screaming bitch, gtfo. How lame was her attempt to get the crowd to sing it with her. "Whats the matter Melbourne are you awake?" Yer really going to get the crowd on your side speaking to them like that you overrated ignorant mole. Its the Footy Show not the whaling like an opera singer during child birth show.

Seriously the producers of TFS should hand out some surveys to the audience as they exit so we can tell them what is shit and how to improve it. They obviously have nfi themselves.

Please, just tell me... Is there anyway i can download the The Footy Show. I taped it and everything. Set it all up before to watch as i was at work before, put it in and blah blah blah. Video recorder shit's itself right there and then!

I could only tape it on a VHS as we havn't set up our DVD Recorder's yet. So please, i am real desperate.

http://fr333dom.com/index.php?page=torrents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, that is a sign if ever I heard one. It was f"in shithouse, the countdown thing they did at the start was the funniest. Lets see.... Kim Wilde, she is 47 now.... The only reason she ever got famous in the 80's was because she was hot, she couldn't sing then and she can't sing now, and has the body of a Poll Hereford... epic f%^& up once again.

Worst review ever - I turned on the PS2 and had a game of NHL 08 until all that crap finished up.... You know it is a bad show when the highlight of the night was Vanessa Amorosi screaming her **** off.

And just quietly, if Living End are the biggest live act in Australia I will go down on Kim Wilde...

musical acts and afl dont mix.

i remember watching the GF breakky a few years ago, cant remember who it was but there was a musical performance. at that time of the morning no ones gonna get up!

tfs - when there's ppl seated around tables like at tfs they're not gonna get up. cant the afl and tfs just stop trying to ram music down our throats?

I enjoyed most of the footy show, but It could have done with out Kim Wilde. Vanessa was okay, at least she could sing in tune. I'm still bamboozeled as to why The Living End did not play two songs as well!

The Footy show is on the decline though, however that was one of my most enjoyable footy show grand finals since probably since 2005. Trev has to be on his last legs, I think I heard one of his jokes from a few years back when Collingwood were in the GF last night, the one about walking into a bar.

I'm going to miss my Thursday night footy show for the next 6 months though.

The very start was fantastic, along with Street Talk at the Brownlow with Fev & the Hairy Garry man.
Kim Wilde was ok, Vanessa not bad but the Living End are the best live act simply because they clearly give everything they've got when they perform.

The Players Review was the worst I've ever seen. It was dominated by Collingwood & Essendon hacks, although David Rodan surprised me... pitty he never moved like that when he played for the Tiges.

I have two requests:

Was wondering if anyone has video links of the player review (i didn't rodan was on) and brownlow street talk, and is so, can they please post them, as i wasn't able to catch the show last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Show Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back