R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Asgard
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Seems brutal but possible if we lose to Essendon. Brisbane and Suns have some winnable games, Crows should get another win also. Even if we beat them 12th seems likely.

14th would be staggering given how well we've played, but maybe opens the possibility of Luke Mc as a second rounder? That would be an interesting diliema while wondering which Essendon turns up will be another. Have they give up expecting to lose all their points?

It would be far better for us in the long run to finish 14th, its about planning ahead, enough of this mid-table battling crap. Picking up Luke in the 2nd round with our first pick access to the cream of the crop would be a great result.

May as well salvage something from the season..

11692870-army-tank-in-desert-3d-image.jpg

Who cares, it's all about 2014 now. I'm not advocating tanking because Melbourne and Carlton have shown how that works out, but whether we're 9th or 14th, we're still not playing finals.

Yeah im not talking about tanking either, we've got Essendon, Hawthorn and Collingwood - doubt we'd start favorite in any of those.

Who cares, it's all about 2014 now. I'm not advocating tanking because Melbourne and Carlton have shown how that works out, but whether we're 9th or 14th, we're still not playing finals.

it was all about 2014 when Collingwood beat us round 1, I don't give a rats about being team 5 to 8 in the finals, means jack.

It w
Imagine finishing 14th and having to give up pick 5 for Luke, that would just top it off.

A right kick in the teeth. Our destiny, to do it tough. For now, and forever.

I might well be in a stupor, but if we had pick 5 free to use...the trade bargaining power, think of the power knowing you've got Luke coming in the second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, wouldn't be a bad result to finish 14th. If we can pick up a Tom Sheed and Luke with our first two picks and say Cooney via free agency then we will be much better placed.

A midfield of Sheed, Cooney, Zeibell, Cunners, Basti, Swallow, Wells and Atley is not too shabby.

We are a team that lack class. Daisy would be a big addition.

no need to trade for Daisy, he is a free agent. 14! is pathetic, i dont care how many close games we have lost. a team who finished 8th last season, no injuries whatsoever is a disgraceful performance.

With all thos talk from arden street that the future is bright on we are on the right track.
Brad Scott has about 18 games left to prove that we are on the right track.
if we arent close to the 8 next year my tip is the board will start to get a bit edgy around round 15 2014.
its going to be an interesting 12 months.

no need to trade for Daisy, he is a free agent. 14! is pathetic, i dont care how many close games we have lost. a team who finished 8th last season, no injuries whatsoever is a disgraceful performance.

Agree on the performance.
is Daisy restricted or unrestricted?

Meh, wouldn't be a bad result to finish 14th. If we can pick up a Tom Sheed and Luke with our first two picks and say Cooney via free agency then we will be much better placed.

A midfield of Sheed, Cooney, Zeibell, Cunners, Basti, Swallow, Wells and Atley is not too shabby.
I would be dead set ecstatic if we picked up Sheed and Cooney.

Make it happen Euge. :stern look

Yeah im not talking about tanking either, we've got Essendon, Hawthorn and Collingwood - doubt we'd start favorite in any of those.

Did you see them play yesterday? Or the week before? Or the week before that? They are spent mentally and physically. Once again the *Bombers' "innovative" training practices have produced a massive fall off late in the year. In games after August 1 each year since James Hird* took over as supplier/coach they are tracking at 3 out of 16. Winderlich is out with a hammy, Fletcher should get a rest from the MRP (which probably means he won't). We might not win on Saturday, and were largely ordinary yesterday, but we should start favourites against Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fourteenth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back