Fox Footy co-host Mark Robinson looks set to leave AFL 360 after 14 years in the hot seat

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve always liked him he’s not a cliche robot journalist like most others, he’s always seemed genuine. Not afraid to ask tough questions which I think is what makes a good journo and the way he asks them is like he’s just chatting with people at a bar, so I found he got more interesting responses out of players and coaches that didn’t seem like typical media-trained answers. I like his style and always thought he and Whateley had good chemistry on 360

Nooo. He’s the same kind of incoherent as the other bozos but the effects of the alcohol make it entertaining.

I’d rather have a journo than a past player. Someone who is neutral and independent. Past players are often protective of their own colleagues etc. We already have so many X players on shows and someone like Jake Niall would be terrific- though Foxtel network is aligned with Herald SUN

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox Footy co-host Mark Robinson looks set to leave AFL 360 after 14 years in the hot seat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back