Foxtel rant

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah what a pain huh, I forgot to IQ it before I left for the game. I noticed this happened last time we had a Foxtel game live that I forgot to record. Oh well, just going to have to wait, got it set for record this time!!

Even Foxtel don't like us - only one replay of the game - 9.30am on wednesday - damn was gunna set the tape before i left for the game but thought here would be a replay today. Unfortuantely IQ not availablle at my place.

Hate my life. I wanted to watch again but I have tafe on Wednesdays :(!

I didnt think the package that gives you IQ was that much more expensive

Im getting rid of some of the channels to try and bring my monthly bill down but Im suprised you guys havent got the recording feature as this is what makes the package worthwhile.

I wont be home at 9.30 either but to see the second half is must see.

I didnt think the package that gives you IQ was that much more expensive

Im getting rid of some of the channels to try and bring my monthly bill down but Im suprised you guys havent got the recording feature as this is what makes the package worthwhile.

I wont be home at 9.30 either but to see the second half is must see.

I have foxtel sattelite therfore no IQ possible.

What does iQ2 offer that IQ doesnt

Im paying $120 a month for IQ and all stations how do your packages compare?
I;m getting ripped off then. I might make a call myself.
I pay $103 per month for everythjing except movies and don't even get IQ. But I do have multi-room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you, parents:heart:
I got multi-room so I get the whole package + IQ because they have it, and only have to pay $25 a month for it in my room. Bestttttt.
Yeah, I got sick and tired of having to battle for the TV ahead of Hannah Montana and iCarly so got multi-room for $20 extra per month.

$25 is heaps though.... I'd hate to be trapped in my room watching TV anyway. Plus my parents would get suspicious of what I was watching. :p

BTW when your contract is up.. you should def all try and deal with foxtel. We are just about to call disconnections to "disconnect" hoping they will offer us a better deal with an upgrade to IQ2. Whirpool has more on this..

$25 is heaps though.... I'd hate to be trapped in my room watching TV anyway. Plus my parents would get suspicious of what I was watching. :p

BTW when your contract is up.. you should def all try and deal with foxtel. We are just about to call disconnections to "disconnect" hoping they will offer us a better deal with an upgrade to IQ2. Whirpool has more on this..
$25 a month is SFA. That's $6 a week.

I hate how Foxtel replays all the NRL games on Monday but not the AFL games. It would be cool if they did both because i have Mondays off work and dont have IQ.

I'm sick of the only thing on foxsports in the gym being rugby replays, every single day and night

never see any footy though unless I go when theyre showing it live

(and no I don't sit in my gym just to watch foxtel, I have it at home :) )

$25 is heaps though.... I'd hate to be trapped in my room watching TV anyway.

As if?! I LOVE being in bed watching Foxtel on my 42" plasma:heart:.............yeahhhh I really do have no life, and I am fine with that lol. $25 is great value I reckon.

Bring back the Fox Footy channel!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

IQ2 allows you to record 2 channels at the same time. Thats probably the major difference between the 2.

Cheers for that. The constant replays of movies makes that a function that sound superfulous.

Related to another thread, since getting Foxtel, it has affected my attendance this year at the footy.

It could be potentially be the football channel if they dropped the Dunstall-Frawley-Flemo comedy attempt and targeted the market that thinks ex footballers dont have a comedic bone in thier body but CAN on a good day offer some football insight.

IQ2 very well worth it paying $99 a month for everything bar second set of movie channels. Most the dealing they tend to do is throw in the HD channels for free but even that saves about 20 bucks a month.

Only downside is it may take you away from going to games cause foxsports HD is top notch quality (so much so that rusty could fire one out over andy and think he is standing right infront of him)

Remove this Banner Ad

Foxtel rant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back