The Saintsational Man

Senior List
Suspended
Jul 23, 2007
The Earth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey,

Arguement @ work about who you'd rather have at Full Forward in their prime, wana see how many votes each get!!!

I know they both started in the half back line, but im looking for a vote on when they played Full Forward!!!

Please try and keep it down 2 either a reply post of;

"Gehrig"

or

"Neitz"

Cheers Guys!!!

Gehrig was probably better at his best than Neitz so on that level i will say Gherig, but Neitz was more consistent over his career and a better leader than Neitz...

In absolute prime: Gherig
If i could have either player at say 24 years old, then Neitz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who doesn't pick Gehrig is either a Melbourne supporter, a total footballing ignoramus or most common of all, both.

Anyone who doesn't pick Gehrig is either a Melbourne supporter, a total footballing ignoramus or most common of all, both.

I say Neitz, and I dont like melbourne or neitz, ive met Gherig, he seems a great guy!

Not a bad question.

Still think Gehrig could have got even better as a backman and been sensational over the last 3-5 yrs...quick and powerful FB's and CHB's dont grow on trees. Neitz is a top class marking fwd that i always thought should impose himself more on the game.

In their prime..tough decison

Gehrig

Not easy to admit it coz i luv to hate him...but geeeezus Gehrig can be great to watch sometimes...never a dull moment.

I look at a bloke like Lloyd sometimes and all i see is clinical bland plain vanilla footy.

Game is better off with the odd psycho and personality to watch...especially when they're damn good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fraser Gehrig Or David Neitz @ Full Forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back