Review Fremantle Contest Another Game In South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Frustrating and disappointed we lost two games that we should of won against top competition. Many teams have lost games they should of won. That's the way the ball bounces. Look to improve but not throw everything out the window, geezus

However it seems some rather we got flogged by these two teams and say we knew that would happen rather than showing we could match it

Come on guys - we're being too negative about this loss. We just nearly knocked off a league leading team on their home turf after being away for 2 weeks. Here were the Squiggle tips:

View attachment 1958998
https://squiggle.com.au/game/?gid=35743
By my estimate we can realistically hope to win 5 of our next 7:
XBL
+23
NM
+26
ADE
+35
CAR
PA
WCWBRICSYDSTKCOLMELX

LFG!
On exposed form there’s no reason we can’t win them all. Not saying we should but only two teams are undefeated and only barely.

up to our eyeballs in it, sucks to lose 2 close ones but clearly shows we’re the real deal

got the resources to fix the glaring issues going forward as well, hopefully get in baker, we need his clean, one touch ability across the ground.

treacy had a monstrous game, one for the ages, great pressure, effort, marking, goals, field kicking, should go a long way for his confidence going forward too

not sure what JOM brings at this point, which is hard to admit bc he’s so handsome, needs to be kicking those goals if he plays in the 22.

rough having half our forward line not confident in taking a shot at goal and also being s**t at kicking goals if they do. switta brings a lot of pressure but is no danger of kicking a score, do persist with him for that reason ? or stick with emmet who’s looked a bit rubbish as well?

few games at home in a row now so let’s get back on the winners list

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The let’s start with the next three. The problem with dropping close ones like this is it decreases your margin for error and we are due to play poorly (every team plays poorly every now and then). We can’t afford to drop any of the next three and need to be good enough to win even if we drop off 5% after a big couple of games

So we lost bit of a bummer but how good were the Moose and the Cyclone ?
New name for B Walker is Hollywood, I love the guy
As a side note I'm actually blaming last weeks loss on Railways Footy Club Albany.
That is where Jorrdy Clark learned to treat umpires like that and those cretins treament of umpires is the reason I don't do it anymore

Last edited:
Port are a good side and we've shown we can beat them at home. We'll be alright. Coming into the season we'd have likely chalked those two up as possible losses regardless. May cost us a top 4 spot or home final but we are finals bound. Exciting times ahead for us and I'd hate to be playing for west coast this week. We should do them by 20 goals.

The let’s start with the next three. The problem with dropping close ones like this is it decreases your margin for error and we are due to play poorly (every team plays poorly every now and then). We can’t afford to drop any of the next three and need to be good enough to win even if we drop off 5% after a big couple of games
Agree. Easy to rest on their laurels thinking had good start to season and had a good account of themselves against two top teams.

Always been an issue before when we win games we shouldn't but lose one's we should of won due to lacklustre and going through the motions

However, this year seems different...... 🤔

Even so dogs are danger game..
Feel like Dogs are another bad loss from completely falling apart as a club. Their 2016 heroics are 8 years ago now and Beveridge has used up all those credits. But agree, they’re still a difficult opponent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reporting of the rozee hit on banners. Even if so called accidental, banners was picking up the ball and he collected him head high

Yes Amiss and Treacy need time, but aside from Walters who is close to retirement, I don’t rate any of the other players who were playing up forward tonight. We need an injection of class
100%. Can we Delean and Simpson adding that spark. Just too young.
Honestly think Switkowski can be the class, just he plays so far up the ground.
Has a great turn off the first few steps. Weaves in and out of traffic. Wish they just tell him to stay in the 50 around Amiss and Treacy

Effort was good but execution still needs a lot of work.

Biggest concern is still our bottom end players/lack of depth which is glaring at the moment.

Credit to JL and the coaching staff though who have re-established our team defence as one of the best in the league and given us every chance against two top sides away from home.

The only time he is sighted is people here asking what he is gives.
He is a flop.
Needs to re learn his trade at peel if he never wants to play in a final. .
Yeah agree. He is probably another that is a centre square player but for obvious reasons has to play somewhere else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back