Reveler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2005
Fremantle, WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago, 49ers
Melbourne scrapped through against an ordinary saints out fit.

Like most victorian clubs, they can't play over west. No answer to our backline. Don't underestimate the effect the conditions had on this game.

Fremantle by 50+

Melbourne are pathetic.

Lol mate, Melbourne will kick your ass.

And while your at it, you just got trounced by a side with half its team out.

Hope you cherish next weeks game, it will be your last

Sorry mate, I know you are very dissapointed but having watched Freo today and the Dees last night, I'm sure Melbourne are very good things next week.
I think their confidence and self belief went up an notch after last night, whereas I'm sure the Freo players must be a bit nervous now after today'a admittedly gallant effort for 3 and a half quarters.
The Dees when they are song, can beat just about any team in the comp (although a lot of things have to go right for them)

TigerGlory said:

i'm sorry, what time do the tiggers play this week?

Reveler said:

Like most victorian clubs, they can't play over west. No answer to our backline. Don't underestimate the effect the conditions had on this game.

Fremantle by 50+

Melbourne are pathetic.

Yeah yeah ... sure you will. Oh look, up in the sky ... a flying pig!!!

celtic_pride said:
Sorry mate, I know you are very dissapointed but having watched Freo today and the Dees last night, I'm sure Melbourne are very good things next week.
I think their confidence and self belief went up an notch after last night, whereas I'm sure the Freo players must be a bit nervous now after today'a admittedly gallant effort for 3 and a half quarters.
The Dees when they are song, can beat just about any team in the comp (although a lot of things have to go right for them)

the dee's looked sloppy last night, they only got across the line due to a depleted saints side.

Reveler said:
i'm sorry, what time do the tiggers play this week?

Hahahaha, yes, typical to bring up a subject totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

Nice evasion of my post mate.

While were at it, whats your finals record mate.

We've won a game in the finals in our history. Which is more than i can say for you.

Reveler said:

Fremantle by 50+

Melbourne are pathetic.

The 'ordinary' saints unit would have thumped you.

Adelaide were CRIPPLED by injuries and still beat you by 30, and should have been well and truly more than that.

Reveler said:

Fremantle by 50+

Melbourne are pathetic.
I agree that Freo will beat Melbourne.

Maybe not by 50 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TigerGlory said:
Hahahaha, yes, typical to bring up a subject totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

Nice evasion of my post mate.
I think his point is that you're in no position to bag a side that loses a final, because your mob didn't even make the cut.

Or do we all just forget about the other 8 teams and focus on bagging the 7 sides who play finals but don't win the flag?

5th or 6th is still a lot better than 9th.

Freo were absolutely pathetic in that last quarter. They reverted back to the old Damien Drum gameplan and were thumped. Welcome to finals Freo :rolleyes: . Preassures on next week and i wouldn't be surprised like i said before todays game if they went out in straight sets.

I'm trying to think off all the great finals performances Fremantle have played and then matching that with how they will beat Melbourne but I can't seem to remember a good Fremantle performance... Actually... have they even won a final?? :p

Freo should beat the Dees, and will if they can handle the pressure of finals footy. If it was played in Melbourne it'll be a different story, but at Subi will be very different. People are quick to forget, Freo have been great for the last 2 and a half months, lost today but if they can rebound positively than they should win. Hopefully they don't choke as they've earnt a prelim appearance after coming back from the dead and making it into the top 4. Go the Dockers:thumbsu: .

Reveler said:
the 5 goal wind depleted our run from defence.

That didn't help although Adelaide had to deal with it aswell. You should have gone long in that last quarter but you couldn't because your coach left Basett by himself. You look like pretenders if you ask me.

TigerGlory said:

Melbourne wont kick anyones arse but there own. There form on Friday night you can not say they would beat anyone the way they played.

Freo to win. It wont be there last. Put ur money were ur mouth is. Freo to get up

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle will Thrash Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back