Freo could finish 2-20 and be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be very happy if we get natanui and clean out the ones that don't do enough i.e. that'd be about 6 I reckon.
2008 is all over, but then we get to pick up good youngsters before the GC comes in.

i dont support my team because we're always better. i support west coast because my family supported them so it grows on you.

winning is just a bonus that comes with that, and we're lucky enough to be a pretty successful club.

im not saying all west coast supporters arent front runners, thats wrong. but its human nature that some people support a team simply because of the fact they win a lot.

i mean, look at fremantle 1995, you got a lot of die hard fans...then skip forward to 2003 when fremantle made the final and membership numbers boomed. its the same with every club really.

thats just how it is.

I don't think you could EVER accuse any Freo fans of being front runners. There never has been a front to run from... The toasters on the other hand, like you say...

Nope. Any real freo fan is completely sick of losing.

But as you know, given your own teams "tanking thread", there are morons in each supporter base. PAVnNoNads is no different.

I lol'd. :D :thumbsu:

I'd be very happy if we get natanui and clean out the ones that don't do enough i.e. that'd be about 6 I reckon.
2008 is all over, but then we get to pick up good youngsters before the GC comes in.

Another Freo muppet happy with mediocrity. We had Carltank last year.. lets see.. Dockers.. Dorkers.. Dorktank.

Simple. Descriptive. Appropriate. I like it.

Dorktank.

Stupid suggestion, lame troll.

PAVnTAZ doesn't think so. ;)

Another Freo muppet happy with mediocrity. We had Carltank last year.. lets see.. Dockers.. Dorkers.. Dorktank.

Simple. Descriptive. Appropriate. I like it.

Dorktank.

A perfect example of their acceptance with mediocracy. Fremantled?

It was evident from the day Drum walked in the door what the attitude at Freo would be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The derbies are becoming increasingly boring, low standard and meaningless games. If Freo are so hell-bent on winning them, they should only have 1 each year, maybe that will switch their focus

we go 2-20 pick up Rich, The Wiggles continue their demise and pick up the wrong guy in the draft again and then I then can say that the 2008 footy season wasn't a waste whether you muppets like it or not.

HAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA ____ me did I just read this right.... a Dockers supporter having a crack at the Eagles about drafting and trading? Bwahahahahahahaha :D :D

Hey can I remind you that you gave up pick 1 in the draft for Trent Croad... the draft we got Chris Judd in? :D :D :D :D and you then gave Croad back to Hawthorn for basically next to nothing while continuing to pay the majority of his wages at Hawthorn. You actually were paying Croad in the game where he belted the crap out of you bwahahahaha :D

HAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA ____ me did I just read this right.... a Dockers supporter having a crack at the Eagles about drafting and trading? Bwahahahahahahaha :D :D

Hey can I remind you that you gave up pick 1 in the draft for Trent Croad... the draft we got Chris Judd in? :D and you then gave Croad back to Hawthorn for basically next to nothing while continuing to pay the majority of his wages at Hawthorn. You actually were paying Croad in the game where he belted the crap out of you bwahahahaha :D

Wtf? Are you trolling or is that actually true? :confused:

Cause if thats true.. :D x infinity

@#$% me thats a shafting and a half. Just when you thought the whole Croad trade couldn't have been any worse for Freo.
Schwab has a hell of a lot to answer for IMO.

Just a pity he doesn't cop the crap that us supporters do for his decisions and mistakes. Would be nice for a change, because I'm sick of having to defend him and my club for things I never agreed with at the time.

Wtf? Are you trolling or is that actually true? :confused:

Cause if thats true.. :D x infinity

Yup it's true.

Fremantle gave Trent Croad a ludicrous sized contract to get him to Fremantle.... in fact the contract was so big... and Croad was playing so badly at Fremantle that they decided to cut their losses. The only way Fremantle could get rid of Croad was to offer him to Hawthorn for next to nothing and offer to pay for more than half of Croads contract. Freo were still paying for Croad to play more than 2 years after had left Freo.... funniest bit was he went from No hoper and turned into an All-Australian at Hawthorn while Freo were paying his wages :D :D :D Welcome to the Fremantle Dockers :D :D

Yup it's true.

Fremantle gave Trent Croad a ludicrous sized contract to get him to Fremantle.... in fact the contract was so big... and Croad was playing so badly at Fremantle that they decided to cut their losses. The only way Fremantle could get rid of Croad was to offer him to Hawthorn for next to nothing and offer to pay for more than half of Croads contract. Freo were still paying for Croad to play more than 2 years after had left Freo.... funniest bit was he went from No hoper and turned into an All-Australian at Hawthorn while Freo were paying his wages :D :D :D Welcome to the Fremantle Dockers :D :D

I wouldn't agree with that - I was shattered we traded of Croad, he had so much potential back in 2000 but because we had so many talls in rawlings, hay, holland etc they were performing extremlly well (AA level), it was an opportunity to get a high pick for a player that was similar to the rest. When freo drafted him he was worth at least a top 5 pick, maybe not number 1, but Croad never wanted to leave in the first place which is why he didn't perform at the elite level he can (also he is better down back). Freo were wll within their minds to draft him but more consideration needs to be given to the players desire to stay in their home town...as this, particuarlly with croad, determines how good they are on field

well, maybe they won't be happy - beating the kangawhos means that freo will only finish the season happy if they are 3-19

and that third win would have to be against west coast - they wont finish the season happy even if they win today!

well, maybe they won't be happy - beating the kangawhos means that freo will only finish the season happy if they are 3-19

and that third win would have to be against west coast - they wont finish the season happy even if they win today!
Translation please?

How can we finish 3-19 if we beat the Eagles? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo could finish 2-20 and be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back