Club Legend
Jun 27, 2007
Chad
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If the two wins are against the Eagles.

Such a small-minded and pathetic club.

Personally i hope it happens.

It'll keep the club occupied for the entire off-season, satisfied with Harvery (3-0 in derbies! supercoach) and will have them thinking their list is "close" to a premiership charge...despite the fact it has broken .500 twice in its history

Drum/Allen went 2-20 and both got the arse. Harvey will be given "time". Hilarious, i hope he gets his full three years and then terry wallace style earns a couple more.

GO FREO! beat those eagles and reach the lofty standards.

Yup Damien Drum was told by board members just after he got the job that the most important thing was that they beat the Eagles. Welcome to the Fremantle culture.

Fremantled as soon as he stepped in the door.

Sad really.

Your threads are boring and unoriginal.

Doesn't make them untrue. Fremantle would be ecstatic if they were able to finish below us, thus getting a higher draft pick (Daniel Rich) and beat us in both derbies. They live to win derbies, ask the supporters for their favourite moment of 2006, was it squeezing every last inch out of their squad to make it to the prelim, or was it beating the flag winners twice in the home and away season?

Doesn't make them untrue. Fremantle would be ecstatic if they were able to finish below us, thus getting a higher draft pick (Daniel Rich) and beat us in both derbies. They live to win derbies, ask the supporters for their favourite moment of 2006, was it squeezing every last inch out of their squad to make it to the prelim, or was it beating the flag winners twice in the home and away season?
Oh ____ off.

The only reason the Coasters trot out that tripe about Freo only playing for Derbies is because we actually win our fair share nowadays.

Check out the totals douche. Only live to win derbies indeed...:rolleyes:

Haha should be a special AFL dictionary with terms such as fremantled in it. Would make for humorous reading.
Wouldn't be as funny as the West Coast guide to club management.

Or Dalton's memoirs: Everything I'm a Part of, ____s up Horribly.

How's clinical cell culture going for him? Absolutely scintilating display of how to root up a fantastic product.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup Damien Drum was told by board members just after he got the job that the most important thing was that they beat the Eagles. Welcome to the Fremantle culture.
they might as well have something to hang their hats on.

its the only game of any importance they're likely to play any time soon.

at poker my friend brought up an interesting point
freo have never really been better then the eagles
wen the dockers had their breakout year...eagles played in a gf
and no as well...eagles struggling with 2wins..and freo with 1

Deja Vu thread.....

Op =

SpudMuffin-787414.jpg

Awesome to hear comments from supporters of clubs who have just crawled out of the gutter themselves and where call for the smurfs head down at Tassie. Well done girls.
When Hawthorn beat the Wiggles in 91 (where you born the The Crud) I thought I don't mind this outfit at all. But after enduring all of this same old same old from the likes of The Dud I hope the Hawks stumble and stutter towards September, we go 2-20 pick up Rich, The Wiggles continue their demise and pick up the wrong guy in the draft again and then I then can say that the 2008 footy season wasn't a waste whether you muppets like it or not.
As I've said previous, good luck Doggies. Shut these pimply faced morons up for once and for all!:thumbsu:

Awesome to hear comments from supporters of clubs who have just crawled out of the gutter themselves and where call for the smurfs head down at Tassie. Well done girls.
When Hawthorn beat the Wiggles in 91 (where you born the The Crud) I thought I don't mind this outfit at all. But after enduring all of this same old same old from the likes of The Dud I hope the Hawks stumble and stutter towards September, we go 2-20 pick up Rich, The Wiggles continue their demise and pick up the wrong guy in the draft again and then I then can say that the 2008 footy season wasn't a waste whether you muppets like it or not.
As I've said previous, good luck Doggies. Shut these pimply faced morons up for once and for all!:thumbsu:

Bahahahhahahahahahaha. :D :thumbsu:

Further proof of Freo fans becoming fremantle'd.

Absolute ____ing idiot.

poor geraldton bell, getting payed $2.50 and a pie 'n'coke each week to play for these muppets.....i wonder how postman pav's feeling....

i think i would be happier supporting melbourne than the fremantle muppets..

at poker my friend brought up an interesting point
freo have never really been better then the eagles
wen the dockers had their breakout year...eagles played in a gf
and no as well...eagles struggling with 2wins..and freo with 1

thats what we've been trying to tell the freo supporters for quite some time, but no...they're in some fantasy land where we are their bitches and we're ultimately jealous of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo could finish 2-20 and be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back