Freo Intraclub Game

Remove this Banner Ad

A few of the media people watching have been commenting on Logue playing well... Looking the goods alongside Hamling and Pearce?

Yeah he’s done some nice interception spoils. Hasn’t really had much ball though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the formatting, just taking down as much as possible
2019 Fremantle intraclub
Purple team: Sturt, white 35, main mids and forwards
• Backs: Nyhuis, Cox, Watson,
• Mids: not Brad Hill tray Bennell, Brayshaw, Colyer, Mundy, Sean Darcy, Tucker, Langdon,
• Forwards: Taberner, Matera, Hogan, switkowski, Lobb, Walters
White team: main defense
• Backs: Ryan, Duman, Hamling, Hughes, Pearce, Logue
• Mids: Bewley, crowden, giro, not Hill 32, Banfield, Jones, Cerra, North,
• Forwards: not Ballas 1, McCarthy, not Harley 13, Dixon, Shultz , Meek

Quarter 1: goal tabs strong contest mark, goal shultz, goal tabs after he set up Hogan, purple locking it forward, crowden second good tackle, Meek set shot goal, poor handpass from Langdon leads to Lobb hack kick oof, break Logue huge spoil with attempted follow up so big and fast, Darcy dominating ruck, Scrappy clearance work leads to hack kick mark to switkowski 50m penalty set shot behind, kcok to pocket out of defence, switkowski intercept fumble Shultz intercept and give off to Meek leads to see shot from in the back, long kick Langdon Pearce out bodies and intecept, Dixon Set shot goal from centring forward pocket crowden? Shultz keeps alive leads to pocket set shot dixon dead straight goal, Dixon body work drop, don’t ****ing handball that Sonny, Meek good, Mundy deep defense oof, Shultz and crowden crumb a Bewley i50, switta forward pressure, Ryan kick out Banfield unpaid contested mark, Walters dart Bradshaw shank shot on goal oof, chipping half back, Walters high free i50 Hogan 9 tenths of a contested mark unpaid, Langone snap running away from goal, end Umps must have changed the interpretation of a mark, Hogan and Banfield unlucky Shultz and switkowski very good for smalls, tabs and Hogan jelling well, no standout midfielder

Sorry for the formatting, just taking down as much as possible
2019 Fremantle intraclub
Purple team: Sturt, white 35, main mids and forwards
• Backs: Nyhuis, Cox, Watson,
• Mids: not Brad Hill tray Bennell, Brayshaw, Colyer, Mundy, Sean Darcy, Tucker, Langdon,
• Forwards: Taberner, Matera, Hogan, switkowski, Lobb, Walters
White team: main defense
• Backs: Ryan, Duman, Hamling, Hughes, Pearce, Logue
• Mids: Bewley, crowden, giro, not Hill 32, Banfield, Jones, Cerra, North,
• Forwards: not Ballas 1, McCarthy, not Harley 13, Dixon, Shultz , Meek

Quarter 1: goal tabs strong contest mark, goal shultz, goal tabs after he set up Hogan, purple locking it forward, crowden second good tackle, Meek set shot goal, poor handpass from Langdon leads to Lobb hack kick oof, break Logue huge spoil with attempted follow up so big and fast, Darcy dominating ruck, Scrappy clearance work leads to hack kick mark to switkowski 50m penalty set shot behind, kcok to pocket out of defence, switkowski intercept fumble Shultz intercept and give off to Meek leads to see shot from in the back, long kick Langdon Pearce out bodies and intecept, Dixon Set shot goal from centring forward pocket crowden? Shultz keeps alive leads to pocket set shot dixon dead straight goal, Dixon body work drop, don’t ******* handball that Sonny, Meek good, Mundy deep defense oof, Shultz and crowden crumb a Bewley i50, switta forward pressure, Ryan kick out Banfield unpaid contested mark, Walters dart Bradshaw shank shot on goal oof, chipping half back, Walters high free i50 Hogan 9 tenths of a contested mark unpaid, Langone snap running away from goal, end Umps must have changed the interpretation of a mark, Hogan and Banfield unlucky Shultz and switkowski very good for smalls, tabs and Hogan jelling well, no standout midfielder
reminds me of that time I tried to read James Joyce Ulysses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo Intraclub Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back