Game Day Friday night Bears v Dogs - battle for nothing in particular

Remove this Banner Ad

Bevo is just missing a few pieces of the puzzle. He needs another tall defender and a couple of back pocket plumbers.
Can trade Bailey Smith for that.
If this post is too intelligent for the Bay, please delete.

Ok I mean seriously now dogs. Hipwood. Say it slowly. H. i. p. w. oo. D
The defensive game plan for the last I don't know, 6 years or so at least, is for the entire team to run back to D50 and guard a piece of grass.

A random giraffe like Hipwood is just not on anybody's responsibility list to actually defend.

Sometimes the attacking game plan just does enough on its own to get us a win. But lately, more often than not, all out attack doesn't work so well.

The defensive game plan for the last I don't know, 6 years or so at least, is for the entire team to run back to D50 and guard a piece of grass.

A random giraffe like Hipwood is just not on anybody's responsibility list to actually defend.

Sometimes the attacking game plan just does enough on its own to get us a win. But lately, more often than not, all out attack doesn't work so well.
There's :poo: and there's Hipwood kicks 5.2 on you with 15 minutes to go and :poo:

Your problems run deeper than you think :$

There's :poo: and there's Hipwood kicks 5.2 on you with 15 minutes to go and :poo:

Your problems run deeper than you think :$
Nah, we've let some of the biggest nuff nuff forwards kick bags against us for years.

Majak Daw kicked 6 against us one day.

Rory Lobb you absolute waste of footy space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back