Team Thread Fulmina Qricket Club Season 1 Team Thread - ☀️🏏

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket Logo.png
Welcome everyone to the inaugural Season Thread for the Fulmina Qricket Club in the newest league in Sweet.

Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you for signing up and being a part of this. Many of you are rookies (to qricket) but over the next few months, we will show that we can be an integral part of this competition now and well into the future. Our vision for this club is to be inclusive, team-orientated and above all - having a laugh.

I and the team are also interested in helping players develop into future leaders here and elsewhere in the league. This means giving any players who want it greater responsibility and greater exposure to the day-to-day running of the club. If you are keen to step up, please get in touch with Gralin or me.

The upcoming season will be a test and one that requires me to put a lot of faith in you.

If we are seen as a weak club, if we do not support each other, we will fail.

I need everyone to post as often as they can to support the side each week - win, lose or draw. Even if it's just one or two posts a week, I just want to see activity.

ALL positions on-field will be available to any player provided they are contributing to the club.

ALL contributing players will be rotated through the best positions on the field. If you feel like you are missing out or have a request for a specific position, please let me know.

Finally, enjoy the season, enjoy being involved and let's show this competition what it means to represent Fulmina.​

Official Name: Fulmina Qricket Club
Colours: Yellow, Copper, Ocean Blue and Navy Blue
Home Ground: Fulmina Rec. Reserve
2020-05-04_16-38-05-png.1736420

Season 1 Playing List
with Cap Numbers

Cap No.1 - FootyGuy13 (c)
Cap No.2 - Gralin (vc)
Cap No.3 - Tonga Bob
Cap No.4 - Dinsdale
Cap No.5 - spudmaster
Cap No.6 - Ocha905