Gablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah you're right, my mistake, but f**k it shits me with the commentators going on about his protection and everything. Every club has a player that gets targeted by the opposition, just quit the compaining Walls

Yeah you're right, my mistake, but f**k it shits me with the commentators going on about his protection and everything. Every club has a player that gets targeted by the opposition, just quite the compaining Walls
Yeh they kept saying how he was yelling at the umps to protect him but when they put the cameras on him it showed Ablett dishing it back as good as he got which pissed me off.
If hes gonna sook about the attention he gets then he cant be giving it back and expect to get frees

Yeh they kept saying how he was yelling at the umps to protect him but when they put the cameras on him it showed Ablett dishing it back as good as he got which pissed me off.
If hes gonna sook about the attention he gets then he cant be giving it back and expect to get frees

may be he should of just done a Sam Newman bitch slap.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a squealing girl who after this season will have two premiership medalians and
a Brownlow Medal, has more ability than your entire list combined
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt:eek: Are you a Geelong fan in disguise?:D I reckon your mob has a good chance of knocking them off in round 17 and in September:thumbsu: and I hope you absolutely kill them:p;)

a squealing girl who after this season will have two premiership medalians and
a Brownlow Medal, has more ability than your entire list combined

Haha, you're obviously not as brave as Buddy. Your own team's hardly been beaten all year and you've already given up on them. :eek:

Now that's just sad. Show some balls and back ya team in! (I've got some money on them!)

Yeah you're right, my mistake, but f**k it shits me with the commentators going on about his protection and everything. Every club has a player that gets targeted by the opposition, just quit the compaining Walls

Walls seemed to be on a one man mission to get as many Freo players suspended as possible today.

Every time a Geelong player was touched we were treated to a replay with Wall's wisdom 'Hmmm I wonder if that will be looked at'

I could just imagine him in the box with his hands down his pants fantasizing about the disapproving tirade he could launch against Freo from his high horse throne on On The Couch.

Of course no mention from him every time Geelong gave out as good as they got. Silly old w***er.

Regardless of your stupidity, I can somewhat understand how you must have to take out your frustrations somewhere, following the waste of time team you do.
So you just didn't "follow" football for 44 years? ;)

You can never accuse freo fans as front runners, there never has been a front to run from. Some of your fans could learn a thing or two from our very large, loyal and proud fans. We have been here through thin and thin. I don't think many of your "fans" can say the same thing.

All stars get attention like that. Seemed to me that Ablett was giving as good as he got. So, Ling never uses tactics that Crowley did on Ablett? All BS to me. Hawthorn will go after Cats in a more unsocialable way than Freo will and get praised for it my media.

I lost all respect for G Ablett Jr the moment he was revealed as a pussy in the round 6 game against us. If he wins the brownlow, something is going through my TV in anger. It may be for the best and fairest and I won't deny he's the best but a squealing girl doesn't get him the fairest in my view.

Geelong was asked if Gazzaa baby would accept an invitation to attend the Golden Globes.
I hear the Actors Union have advised him if doesnt join the Union he'll be black banned.
Golden Globe Gary common down.........:eek:

I lost all respect for G Ablett Jr the moment he was revealed as a pussy in the round 6 game against us. If he wins the brownlow, something is going through my TV in anger. It may be for the best and fairest and I won't deny he's the best but a squealing girl doesn't get him the fairest in my view.

Buy a 2nd hand tv to throw something at. He's probably already got enough votes for the win.

So you just didn't "follow" football for 44 years? ;)

You can never accuse freo fans as front runners, there never has been a front to run from. Some of your fans could learn a thing or two from our very large, loyal and proud fans. We have been here through thin and thin. I don't think many of your "fans" can say the same thing.

Let me get this straight....You are saying freo supporters are better than geelong supporters because the team they follow hasnt been successful in their 13yr tenure???

Just making sure we are on the same page...

Let me get this straight....You are saying freo supporters are better than geelong supporters because the team they follow hasnt been successful in their 13yr tenure???

Just making sure we are on the same page...
Would you have 40k members if you were doing as badly as us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back