Preview Game 263 - St Kilda v Port @ Marvel 30 Jun 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s a hecken genius
Immediately ceast and desist Fig Booty
View attachment 2032538

So what we don't do well doesn't work, which works when we do it well, except when we don't do it well it still work as well as when it doesn't work well, but works better when its done well, in which case what we do well doesn't work well.

IN: T Boak 10, L Jones 34, W Lorenz 36
OUT: J Burgoyne, E Ratugolea (injured), J McEntee (omitted)

Emergencies: D Williams 23, D Visentini 38, J McEntee 41

We seem to get blamed a lot. Shut up you lot, accept you’re playing in the big league and be grateful.

That is almost verbatim what those ****wits Andrew Gaze and Andrew Maher said on their SEN show the other day.

**** them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

83% win loss record against bottom 10 teams including a 12-1 record against the Saints in Hinkley's time at Port, and under the roof, no wind or rain, dry track, to play fast attacking footy, we should romp it in.
Dunno REH. A loss (fingers crossed) would well and truly turn up the Bunsen burner on Kenny's clacker. Played them last year at Marvel and we won by 7pts. This year just got over the line. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I won't give up hoping!!

Dunno REH. A loss (fingers crossed) would well and truly turn up the Bunsen burner on Kenny's clacker. Played them last year at Marvel and we won by 7pts. This year just got over the line. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I won't give up hoping!!
I'm not much good at sarcasm!

The corresponding game last year at marvel was a really good game with both sides playing at a high level.

This game will be shit, with both sides playing crap.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm hoping Ross Lyon can produce a pearler of a game and record a substantial win. hinkly is one of the weakest coaches in the league imo.
Any reprieve for the fraudsters at the top will add fodder to their failing delusional narrative.
KEEP THE BOO'S COMING!

by my very quick maths, I’m pretty sure the Saints are the more experienced team. By about 300 odd games.

See. Ken doesn't have the cattle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back