Autopsy Game is long over, Swans were putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. I've accepted this season is over. The fact that the media were crowning us premiers in May was always laughable...

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

True but 9 points in a half ...

How's it gotten this bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the f*** has happened to the swans after Freo pinched one? I don’t watch them often enough to know. Injuries? Did the comp just figure you out? Lack of form? Loss of motivation?

Im watching the port game and the swans look like they don’t know how to play football. It’s crazy! I thought you all were a GF certainty. What a crazy season it’s been. Bombers fell off a cliff. Blues look to be falling. And the lions go 0-5 and are now in second.

What the f*** has happened to the swans after Freo pinched one? I don’t watch them often enough to know. Injuries? Did the comp just figure you out? Lack of form? Loss of motivation?

Im watching the port game and the swans look like they don’t know how to play football. It’s crazy! I thought you all were a GF certainty. What a crazy season it’s been. Bombers fell off a cliff. Blues look to be falling. And the lions go 0-5 and are now in second.
All of the above and probably more.

If anyone knows then there's a job available

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Game is long over, Swans were putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back